Piwigo Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0001682 [Piwigo] users & groups major always 2010.05.24 00:52 2010.05.24 13:14
Reporter plg View Status public  
Assigned To plg
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform
Status closed   OS
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 2.1.1 Product Version 2.1.0
  Target Version 2.1.1 Product Build
Summary 0001682: fails to create Piwigo user infos with external authentication
Description It seems quite a specific issue, but I've encountered it, not with external authentication, but after that register.php failed to insert the user_infos line.

Piwigo goes completely blocked for the given user.
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information
Tags No tags attached.
browser any
Database engine and version
PHP version
Web server Apache 1.3.x
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0003898)
plg (manager)
2010.05.24 01:33

[Subversion] r6312 by plg on branch 2.1

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
bug 1684 fixed: the test to check availability of the user_infos line was
wrong. I had changed the old db_num_rows > 0 because it was not working with
SQLite. As suggested by nicolas, let's use a simpler trick "count(1)" in the
query itself, this way it should work with any database engine.

I've also removed the while (true) (ugly infinite loop, with a condition for
exit) that was producing an infinite loop for Piwigo installations with 2.0
database model and 2.1 code (before launching upgrade.php)
(0003899)
plg (manager)
2010.05.24 01:33

Oups... the [Subversion] r6312 fixes 0001682 not 0001684
(0003904)
plg (manager)
2010.05.24 01:45

[Subversion] r6315 by plg on trunk

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
merge r6312 from branch 2.1 to trunk

bug 1684 fixed: the test to check availability of the user_infos line was
wrong. I had changed the old db_num_rows > 0 because it was not working with
SQLite. As suggested by nicolas, let's use a simpler trick "count(1)" in the
query itself, this way it should work with any database engine.

I've also removed the while (true) (ugly infinite loop, with a condition for
exit) that was producing an infinite loop for Piwigo installations with 2.0
database model and 2.1 code (before launching upgrade.php)
(0003908)
svn (reporter)
2010.05.24 13:12

[Subversion] r6321 by plg on branch 2.1

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
bug 1682: r6312 was producing a MySQL error (depending on the MySQL server
version) because a count() implies a group by.

This code change was checked against MySQL 5.0.75, MySQL 5.0.51 (where the
error occured) and SQLite 3.6.22.
(0003909)
svn (reporter)
2010.05.24 13:14

[Subversion] r6322 by plg on trunk

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
merge r6321 from branch 2.1 to trunk

bug 1682: r6312 was producing a MySQL error (depending on the MySQL server
version) because a count() implies a group by.

This code change was checked against MySQL 5.0.75, MySQL 5.0.51 (where the
error occured) and SQLite 3.6.22.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2010.05.24 00:52 plg New Issue
2010.05.24 00:52 plg Status new => assigned
2010.05.24 00:52 plg Assigned To => plg
2010.05.24 00:52 plg browser => any
2010.05.24 00:52 plg Web server => Apache 1.3.x
2010.05.24 01:33 plg Note Added: 0003898
2010.05.24 01:33 plg Note Added: 0003899
2010.05.24 01:35 plg Status assigned => closed
2010.05.24 01:35 plg Resolution open => fixed
2010.05.24 01:35 plg Fixed in Version => 2.1.1
2010.05.24 01:45 plg Note Added: 0003904
2010.05.24 13:12 svn Checkin
2010.05.24 13:12 svn Note Added: 0003908
2010.05.24 13:14 svn Checkin
2010.05.24 13:14 svn Note Added: 0003909


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Contact
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker