Piwigo Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0002224 [Piwigo] display major always 2011.03.17 00:14 2011.07.01 20:08
Reporter n0kS View Status public  
Assigned To mistic100
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform Linux 32bit
Status closed   OS Debian
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 2.3.0beta1 Product Version 2.1.6
  Target Version Product Build
Summary 0002224: Unable to change images per page.
Description As it's described in this thread of the forum: http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=119953#p119953 [^]

I knew the option was there and changed that couple of times and didn't worked that's why I asked here.
* Firstly I had:
* - Number of images per row: 5
* - Number of rows per page: 4

And images appeared like 6 imgs per row and 3 rows.

* Now I changed to:
* - Number of images per row: 5
* - Number of rows per page: 5

And still have 6 imgs per row with 3 rows. Is this a bug? Should I report it to somewhere? Or is something I made wrong?

PS: I also tried with 3 per row and 2 rows per page and same result.
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information
Tags No tags attached.
browser Mozilla
Database engine and version MySQL 5
PHP version PHP 5
Web server Apache 1.3.x
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0004909)
flop25 (developer)
2011.03.25 12:28

The real number of thumbnails/row depends on the available width on your visitor's screen.
So do we replace the couple number of thumbnails/row, by an only one parameter number of thumbnails ?
(0004911)
n0kS (reporter)
2011.03.25 15:22

Should be the better choice. Or just fix it to show a fixed number of thumbnails per row and number of rows.
(0004922)
mistic100 (developer)
2011.04.02 12:59

I think like flop : an only one parameter should be better and more explicit
(0004975)
svn (reporter)
2011.04.09 16:52

[Subversion] r10198 by mistic100 on trunk

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
bug:2224 one parameter for change thumnails number (needs some translations)
(0004988)
rvelices (developer)
2011.04.12 21:41

I have an error:
[mysql error 1264] Out of range value for column 'nb_image_page' at row 46

  UPDATE pwg_user_infos
  SET nb_image_page = nb_line_page*nb_image_line
;

0000001 my_error D:\pwg\bsf\include\dblayer\functions_mysql.inc.php(88)
0000002 pwg_query D:\pwg\bsf\install\db\101-database.php(51)
0000003 include D:\pwg\bsf\upgrade_feed.php(114)


I suppose because nb_image_page is a tinyint
(0004990)
mistic100 (developer)
2011.04.12 21:59

I figured that tinyint goes up to 999, it's not the case, it's limited to 255 (in unsigned mode)

but I don't really consider this as a bug, who will ask to display more 255 thumbnails one the page ? ...

Anyway a will add a new upgrade feed to change the field into smallint
(0004991)
svn (reporter)
2011.04.12 22:07

[Subversion] r10341 by mistic100 on trunk

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
bug:2224 change nb_image_page into smallint(3)
(0004994)
Pat (developer)
2011.04.13 13:50

I think it's a bit of mess in languages files... you should remove all useless languages keys, and add new ones at the end of the files (only in EN and FR).
It's not a good idea to modify existing ones.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011.03.17 00:14 n0kS New Issue
2011.03.17 00:14 n0kS browser => Mozilla
2011.03.17 00:14 n0kS Database engine and version => MySQL 5
2011.03.17 00:14 n0kS PHP version => PHP 5
2011.03.17 00:14 n0kS Web server => Apache 1.3.x
2011.03.25 12:28 flop25 Note Added: 0004909
2011.03.25 12:28 flop25 Issue Monitored: flop25
2011.03.25 15:22 n0kS Note Added: 0004911
2011.04.02 12:59 mistic100 Note Added: 0004922
2011.04.02 13:00 mistic100 Issue Monitored: mistic100
2011.04.09 16:52 svn Checkin
2011.04.09 16:52 svn Note Added: 0004975
2011.04.09 16:54 mistic100 Status new => assigned
2011.04.09 16:54 mistic100 Assigned To => mistic100
2011.04.09 16:54 mistic100 Status assigned => resolved
2011.04.09 16:54 mistic100 Fixed in Version => 2.3
2011.04.09 16:54 mistic100 Resolution open => fixed
2011.04.09 18:06 mistic100 Issue End Monitor: mistic100
2011.04.12 21:41 rvelices Note Added: 0004988
2011.04.12 21:41 rvelices Status resolved => feedback
2011.04.12 21:41 rvelices Resolution fixed => reopened
2011.04.12 21:59 mistic100 Note Added: 0004990
2011.04.12 22:07 svn Checkin
2011.04.12 22:07 svn Note Added: 0004991
2011.04.13 13:50 Pat Note Added: 0004994
2011.04.23 19:22 mistic100 Status feedback => resolved
2011.04.23 19:22 mistic100 Resolution reopened => fixed
2011.07.01 20:08 mistic100 Status resolved => feedback
2011.07.01 20:08 mistic100 Resolution fixed => reopened
2011.07.01 20:08 mistic100 Status feedback => closed
2011.07.01 20:08 mistic100 Resolution reopened => fixed


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Contact
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker