Piwigo Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0002502 [Piwigo] tags minor always 2011.11.11 23:31 2011.12.17 23:53
Reporter plg View Status public  
Assigned To plg
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform
Status closed   OS
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 2.3.2 Product Version 2.3.0
  Target Version 2.3.2 Product Build
Summary 0002502: multilanguage tags are not correctly sorted in "group by letters" visual mode
Description if you have some multilingual tags, there are all in the letter "[" when displayed on tags.php?display_mode=letters
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information See problem on http://www.sichr.net/tags.php?display_mode=letters [^]
Tags No tags attached.
browser any
Database engine and version
PHP version
Web server Apache 1.3.x
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0005859)
svn (reporter)
2011.12.17 23:51

[Subversion] r12760 by plg on branch 2.3

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
bug 2502 fixed: better handling of non-latin tags and multilanguage tags on
tags.php with mode letter.

We can't rely on url_name because it always start with "_" when the tag looks
like "[lang...". Instead we compute a str2url on the name, but once it has been
rendered by Extended Description. To avoid useless computations, I have added a
cache on the tag_alpha_compare function. Tested on a 175 tags set, speed is
good.
(0005860)
svn (reporter)
2011.12.17 23:52

[Subversion] r12761 by plg on trunk

-----[Subversion commit log]----------------------------------------------------
merge r12760 from branch 2.3 to trunk

bug 2502 fixed: better handling of non-latin tags and multilanguage tags on
tags.php with mode letter.

We can't rely on url_name because it always start with "_" when the tag looks
like "[lang...". Instead we compute a str2url on the name, but once it has been
rendered by Extended Description. To avoid useless computations, I have added a
cache on the tag_alpha_compare function. Tested on a 175 tags set, speed is
good.


- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011.11.11 23:31 plg New Issue
2011.11.11 23:31 plg Status new => assigned
2011.11.11 23:31 plg Assigned To => plg
2011.11.11 23:31 plg browser => any
2011.11.11 23:31 plg Web server => Apache 1.3.x
2011.11.25 12:03 plg Additional Information Updated
2011.12.17 23:51 svn Checkin
2011.12.17 23:51 svn Note Added: 0005859
2011.12.17 23:52 svn Checkin
2011.12.17 23:52 svn Note Added: 0005860
2011.12.17 23:53 plg Status assigned => closed
2011.12.17 23:53 plg Resolution open => fixed
2011.12.17 23:53 plg Fixed in Version => 2.3.2


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Contact
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker