Piwigo Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0000651 [Piwigo] notification tweak always 2007.02.20 22:45 2007.02.26 07:44
Reporter plg View Status public  
Assigned To rub
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform
Status closed   OS
Projection none   OS Version
ETA none Fixed in Version 1.7.0RC2 Product Version 1.6.2
  Target Version Product Build
Summary 0000651: wrong format=flowed in notification emails
Description I've converted all french language files from iso-8859-1 to utf-8. When an email is sent from PWG, accentuated characters are not displayed correctly in my email reader.

I've made some tests and it seems that if I remove "format=flowed" in the Content-Type header, it becomes fine for me.
Steps To Reproduce
Additional Information
Tags No tags attached.
browser any
Database engine and version
PHP version
Web server Apache 1.3.x
Attached Files png file icon bug_flowed-01.png [^] (7,640 bytes) 2007.02.20 22:45


png file icon bug_flowed-02.png [^] (6,892 bytes) 2007.02.20 22:45

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0001777)
rub (developer)
2007.02.21 06:49

Done with [Subversion] r1847

Could you try what happens when adding this line:
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Could you test with format=flowed too?
(0001778)
plg (manager)
2007.02.21 09:01

> Could you try what happens when adding this line:
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

This header is always in emails I receive. (it is in the screenshots you can see in this issue)
(0001779)
rub (developer)
2007.02.21 09:43

I dont see "Content-Transfer-Encoding:" header on your screenshots?

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2007.02.20 22:45 plg New Issue
2007.02.20 22:45 plg Status new => assigned
2007.02.20 22:45 plg Assigned To => rub
2007.02.20 22:45 plg File Added: bug_flowed-01.png
2007.02.20 22:45 plg browser => any
2007.02.20 22:45 plg Web server => Apache 1.3.x
2007.02.20 22:45 plg File Added: bug_flowed-02.png
2007.02.20 23:08 rub Issue Monitored: rub
2007.02.21 06:49 rub Status assigned => resolved
2007.02.21 06:49 rub Fixed in Version => 1.7.0RC2
2007.02.21 06:49 rub Resolution open => fixed
2007.02.21 06:49 rub Note Added: 0001777
2007.02.21 09:01 plg Note Added: 0001778
2007.02.21 09:43 rub Status resolved => feedback
2007.02.21 09:43 rub Resolution fixed => reopened
2007.02.21 09:43 rub Note Added: 0001779
2007.02.26 07:44 rub Status feedback => closed
2007.02.26 07:44 rub Resolution reopened => fixed


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Contact
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker