Piwigo Bugtracker

Viewing Issue Advanced Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
ID Category Severity Reproducibility Date Submitted Last Update
0000712 [Piwigo] configuration block always 2007.06.25 04:25 2008.02.16 14:27
Reporter halotronic View Status public  
Assigned To rub
Priority normal Resolution fixed Platform lamp
Status closed   OS linux
Projection none   OS Version debian sid
ETA none Fixed in Version 1.7.2 Product Version 1.7.0
  Target Version Product Build
Summary 0000712: PWG-ERROR-VERSION on remote synchronization
Description First the error occured to me after an upgrade 1.6.2 -> 1.7.0 which went mostly fine otherwise. Then I made a fresh 1.7.0 installation which went fine. Both on upgrade and on fresh installation I replaced create_listing_file.php with the new 1.7.0 version and created new listing.xml file, but left the remote side untouched otherwise (pictures and thumbnails).

In synchronization I selected "directories + files" and "display maximum informations" and deselecting "only perform a simulation".

The error on both upgrade and fresh installation:

"<SITE>/~jonas/foton//listing.xml] PWG-ERROR-VERSION (PhpWebGallery version differs on the remote site)"
Steps To Reproduce install, configure, add remote site, configure remote site, generate listing, synchronize.
Additional Information
Tags No tags attached.
browser any
Database engine and version 4.1.11
PHP version 5.2.3
Web server Apache
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0001901)
VDigital (reporter)
2007.06.25 07:12

"on fresh installation I replaced create_listing_file.php with the new 1.7.0 version and created new listing.xml file"

Perfect but try to customize your new create_listing_file.php and redo
(0001902)
halotronic (reporter)
2007.06.25 13:30

The things I changed in create_listing_file.php was $conf['gallery'] and
"$conf['use_exif'] = false;".
Everything else is default. The installation on master host site is default 1.7.0 except for not using and showing exif (configured in config_local.inc.php
(0001903)
halotronic (reporter)
2007.06.27 16:21

I debuged it, and here is what i found:
The problem is in RemoteSiteReader->Open;
In it, the remote "listing.xml" is read fine into $xml_content.

However the regexps in functions_xml.inc.php does not seem to work as the
getChild($xml_content, 'informations') returns nothing, which results in comparing nothing against 1.7.0, which results in PWG_ERROR_VERSION.

Why this fails for me but works for others maybe has to do with character encoding. I dont know. But wouldnt it be better to use some standard way of parsing the XML?
(0002137)
halotronic (reporter)
2008.02.15 17:35

I were going to completely rewrite the XML handling in pwg since there are so many problems with it, but the easier way was to do this:

In file: include/functions_xml.inc.php
In function: getChild

replace regex with: $regex = '/<'.$node.'.*>.*<\/'.$node.'>/';

Wbr
/Jonas
(0002138)
VDigital (reporter)
2008.02.15 19:27

Could you open a topic in a forum and refer to this bug to analyze your problem and solution?
Thanks in advance.
(0002141)
rub (developer)
2008.02.16 11:56

See in french: http://forum.phpwebgallery.net/viewtopic.php?id=12707 [^]

There are a problem with "big" listing.xml with php5.

Add on functions_xml.inc.php after define( 'VAL_REG', '[^"]*' );
:
 ini_set("pcre.backtrack_limit", 9999999999);

I commit quickly a correction.
(0002142)
rub (developer)
2008.02.16 14:26

[Subversion] r2212 (1.7) and [Subversion] r2213 (Butterfly)

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2007.06.25 04:25 halotronic New Issue
2007.06.25 04:25 halotronic browser => any
2007.06.25 04:25 halotronic MySQL version => 4.1.11
2007.06.25 04:25 halotronic PHP version => 5.2.3
2007.06.25 04:25 halotronic Web server => Apache
2007.06.25 04:26 halotronic Issue Monitored: halotronic
2007.06.25 07:12 VDigital Note Added: 0001901
2007.06.25 13:30 halotronic Note Added: 0001902
2007.06.27 16:21 halotronic Note Added: 0001903
2008.02.15 17:35 halotronic Note Added: 0002137
2008.02.15 19:27 VDigital Note Added: 0002138
2008.02.16 11:56 rub Note Added: 0002141
2008.02.16 11:57 rub Status new => assigned
2008.02.16 11:57 rub Assigned To => rub
2008.02.16 14:26 rub Status assigned => resolved
2008.02.16 14:26 rub Fixed in Version => 1.7.2
2008.02.16 14:26 rub Resolution open => fixed
2008.02.16 14:26 rub Note Added: 0002142
2008.02.16 14:27 rub Status resolved => closed


Mantis 1.1.6[^]
Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group
Contact
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker