About: Extend Piwigo with video support. Videojs port for Piwigo. Play your videos in the HTML5 video tag on your web gallery with the only Open-Source HTML5 video player.
Piwigo-videojs is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows you to render various video files within your piwigo install.
Supported formats are
* Videos only: webm, webmv, ogv, m4v, mp4
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Multiple skin
- Custom CSS support for your own skin
- Player settings
- Video metadata synchronization
- Video poster creation
- Based on VideoJS -> nice design
- Subtitles vtt file
Help by translating this extension in your language.
To use the automatic mode, you need MediaInfo for metadata support and FFmpeg for thumbnails and posters support. You can also import those parameters manually. More details in the documentation.
Compatible with: 2.8
Available languages: 23 (see)
Changes from v2.7.a to v2.8.a
- Add support for video metadata display
- Add new video player skin, thanks Monadh
- Add new language option for VideoJS player
- Add support for Subtitles (WebVTT file)
- Add cleanup support for extra elements created
- Add support for VideoJS player version 5.10.4
- Add support for native HTML5 video player, default browser player
- Improve Sync and Batch Manager and Photo Edit page
- Update VideoJS player to version 4.12.15
- Update translation, thanks to the contributors
- Many improvements, thanks for feedback
- Many fix, thanks for reporting
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-videojs/releases/tag/v2.8.a