About: Extend Piwigo with video support. Videojs port for Piwigo. Play your videos in the HTML5 video tag on your web gallery with the only Open-Source HTML5 video player.
Piwigo-videojs is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows you to render various video files within your piwigo install.
Supported formats are
* Videos only: webm, webmv, ogv, m4v, mp4
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Multiple skin
- Custom CSS support for your own skin
- Player settings
- Video metadata synchronization
- Video poster creation
- Based on VideoJS -> nice design
- Subtitles vtt file
Help by translating this extension in your language.
To use the automatic mode, you need MediaInfo for metadata support and FFmpeg for thumbnails and posters support. You can also import those parameters manually. More details in the documentation.
Compatible with: 2.8, 2.7
New languages: Magyar [HU]Norsk bokmål [NO] Total : 23
Changes from v2.6a to v2.7.a
- Add Responsive design
- Add new configuration options
- Add support for PWG2.7
- Improve photo edit page
- Improve sync page
- Update translation, thanks to the contributors
- Update VideoJS player to version 4.9.0
- Remove GetID3 dependencies
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-videojs/releases/tag/v2.7.a
Do not use MediaInfo v0.7.72 due to XML bug, Use a lower or higher version.