About: Allow to use a LDAP directory to authenticate users on Piwigo.
Please see the DEV tree on Github for the most recent version.
Compatible with: 2.10
Available languages: 1 (see)
Added by: Netcie
Major release containing new features and bugfixes:
* Backup your settings! New version may not be compatible as it uses SQL
* Group Management is still in development.
* Please report bugs on Github
* Migration of ./config/data.dat to SQL table
* Added .htaccess to all subfolders
* Created SQL-functions (get,create,update,delete)
* Created default AD / OpenLDAP insert / buttons.
* Synopsis for functions..
* Group management!
* --> Create groups based on ldap-groups
* --> Sync users in those groups
* --> Sync Piwigo users with LDAP
* Webmaster & Administrator group support
* Profile page after login checkbox added
* Log file with loglevels
* Activation should not give any errors anymore
* Changed location data.dat to ./config/data.dat
* Changed location of logs to ./logs/
* renamed all variables to ld_
* Changed all True to 1 and all False to 0
* Renamed AD Groups tab to Group Management
* Renamed New users when LDAP auth is successfull to New user management
* Check_group_membership function reverted to member due to compatiblity
(MemberOf is only AD, and discriminates non-AD)
* Altered login to check for change in admin/webmaster/normal user
* Logs more according to standards.
* Save & Test now works
* Home / Profile page edited by removing email/password fields. Should
be done via LDAP system.
* Readme.md layout fixed
* typo in main.inc.php fixed
* Fixed uninitialized var in group management
* Added synopsis for group management functions
* Fixed incorrect group management submit
* Fixed write error for default log location.
* Fixed fatal error due to malformed comment
* Removed duplicate admin/user group selection fields
* Removed test with ldap_escape as it did not work (see issue)
* Some characters cannot be used in this plugin due to the languages (SQL/PHP/LDAP)
* Language ...
* Synopsis for every function..pfft will take some time..