About: Display location information on your web gallery with the only Open-Source worldwide map, created by people like you.
Piwigo-openstreetmap is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows:
* Display a map on picture page on the right panel
* Display a world map for different view (menu, category)
* GPX support
* Easily find geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude) by click or search
Features of this plugin:
- Easy to use
- Different map styles: Mapnik, MapQuest, OSM
- Custom tile server support
- Pin and Popup settings
- Based on Leaflet -> nice design
Help by translating this extension in your language.
Compatible with: 2.8, 2.7
New languages: Finnish [FI]Українська [UA]中文 (简体) [CN] Total : 21
Changes from v2.7.b to v2.7.c
- RE Add Batch manager mode support
- Extend PWG support for GPX tracks file
- Add a prefilter for GPX tracks on batch manager
- Add new option for world map layout
- Add new options for GPX view
- Add/Integrate Map in batch manager global and single mode
- Update language, thanks to the contributors
- Drop previous support for GPS tracks file
Note: As the GPX support has been rewrote, previous GPX entry are completely deleted. You need to import them again. This time using the PWG way.
Each tracks is display as an image item, this mean all GPX tracks file have all PWG features like permission, album, etc...
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-openstreetmap/releases/tag/v2.7.c