Revision 1.0.20 (2017-01-01)
About: Apply Masonry style to album or image thumbs.
Plugin was inspired by GThumb+ but adds new options:
* Apply masonry style to album and image thumbs
* Thumbnails max height
* Margin between thumbnails
* Number of photos per page
* Double the size of the first thumbnail
* Cache the big thumbnails (recommended)
* Scale thumbnails
* Title Display Mode: Overlay Top/Overlay Top (Static)/Overlay Bottom/Overlay Bottom (Static)/Hide, Overlay Ex (GD theme is required)
* Meta Data Display Mode
Changes: + Added "album" class to elements for albums
+ Translation updates: NL
Revision 1.2.28 (2016-12-31)
About: GreyDragon Theme
* Port of GD theme for Gallery 3 users to Piwigo
* Bootstrap CSS support
* Over 20 theme setting to customize theme's appearance
* Color Pack support - 4 CP included: slateblue, blackhawk, whitehawk and greydragon. Allows create your own.
* Root page support (requires "Additional Pages" plugin)
* Full control over header and footer elements - logo, favicon, header/footer text, action links
* Masonry style thumbs with gdThumb plugin
* Tab format for photo metadata
* Custom theme for admin area
* Custom CSS option
* and more
Changes: + Translation improvements: CZ, LV, NL
+ Bootstrap CSS updated to 3.3.7
+ ADMIN: Small css improvements
+ Fixed issues with menus in various modes
+ CSS: Fixed issues with login page colors for controls
+ Added ID for image download link
Revision 0.0.1 (2016-12-19)
About: Piwigo plugin that adds a new webservice. The webservice can be used to get the missing derivatives including given custom derivatives.
The webservie works like pwg.getMissingDerivatives but provides the additional paramter customTypes.
Changes: First version
Revision 1.7.11pc (2016-12-18)
About: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-bbPress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Changes: CURL simulate web browser agent. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Revision 0.0.1 (2016-12-14)
About: This plugin extends piwigo with the function to tag faces in pictures. It adds an additional button on photo pages that let you tag a face on the picture.
Changes: First version