Revision 2.2.4 (2017-02-19)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Update Google guide.
Remove Persona (service closed).
Revision 1.7 (2017-02-15)
About: This is a Piwigo plugin that will allow you to enable Twitter Photo Cards when you tweet a link to your photos.
* Before the photo cards will be enabled on Twitter you must submit your site with the Twitter Cards Validator.
* If you want to use Twitter analytics with the TwitterCards, please provide your Twitter username in the main.inc.php file.
* Twitter requires a title as well as a description for each pictures.
Feel free to fork and send pull requests. Contributions welcome.
The code to create the thumbnails was provided by mthorn.net
This script is open source software released under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V3.
Changes: Merged in changes made by @cmairet [https://github.com/umrysh/Piwigo-Twitter-Cards/pull/3]
Revision 1.3.1 (2016-07-04)
About: Sharing functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit
This plugin replaces my other plugins : 'Google+1' 'tumblr.share' et 'TweetThis'
Changes: Force HTTPS for all buttons
* Serbian (Српски [SR])
Revision 1.0.4 (2015-05-08)
About: Add "Share This" links to your photo page
* Google Plus
* Google Plus would not pick up image references if $conf['derivative_url_style'] = 1; is used
Changes: + Added en_UK language folder to allow plugin translation
- Fixed extension repository link to allow proper plugin update detection
- Fixed issue when under some conditions plugin parameters are not present on plugin update