Revision 1.4.13 (2017-01-19)
About: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Changes: - Fix issue with Bootswatch vs. custom CSS via LocalFiles Editor
- Add Bootswatch theme preview to admin page
- Add support for UserCollections plugin
- Add support for PWG_Stuffs plugin
Revision 1.0.4 (2016-08-25)
About: A modern and responsive theme for Piwigo built with standard Bootstrap components and using the default Bootstrap theme.
Intended for easy customisation using Bootstrap styles or as a parent theme for creating responsive themes for Piwigo.
* Fully responsive and fully featured theme based on Bootstrap's default theme
* Browse albums as a grid or list with selectable thumbnail sizes
* Image size selection enabled for better viewing of images and slide show on higher resolution monitors, with responsive scaling of over sized images
* Slide in side bar with image information
* Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
* Gravatar support for comment avatars
* HTML5 canvas and masonry style tag views
* Configuration page in admin to customise features such as Bootstrap theme, social integration and comments
* Works with all supported languages (admin page is currently English only)
Requires PHP 5.3+
Changes: Merged #27 - Fixes issues with rating disaply
Merged #30 - Fixes issues with contextual nav on mobile devices
Merged #29 - Adds support for the Additional Pages plugin
Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.7
Updated Selectize.js to 0.12.3
Revision 1.0 (2013-01-30)
About: Did some changes on Sylvia using CSS3! Doesnt work with IE8 and lower.
I suggest you to include the page via iframe and set a background since its transparent. Set framBorder to 0. Suggested width is 1224 px.
Every language which are supported on Sylvia are also supported here.
Changes: First try. Report issues.