Revision 2.3.1 (2014-04-20)
About: This plugin allows to take into account user registrations and identifications with case uppercase-lowercase) and/or accents insensitivity on usernames.
Depending on the setting chosen in the plugin:
- Case insensitivity: A user called "test" can not register an account if "TEst "or "Test" (and so on...) already exists. Ditto for identification.
- Accents insensitivity: A user called "béatrice" can not register an account if "beatrice" already exists. Ditto for identification.
- The combination of these two rules combines the function of each rule.
After installing and configuring the plugin, a table of existing usernames in conflict according to rules is displayed and can be corrected with the option of notifying changed users by email.
Changes: Added LCAS functionnality on 'password' page (displayed when user has forgotten his/her password).
Revision 1.2.8 (2014-01-12)
About: Allows automatic identification in a gallery without having to provide a login and a password, and allows creation of an account having immediately access to some private content.
Thus allows you, after an event where you have been THE photographer, to share your pictures very easily with people not (yet) being registered on your gallery, but still publishing your pictures in a _private_ category. But there can be also other usages ;-) ...
LOOK OUT : the automatic identification is very poor about security ! To be used smartly.
To use this plugin on a gallery displayed with another language than french or english, you just need to translate the file ./language/en_UK/duplic.lang.php . Only in this file is there content displayed to visitors.
But of course, I'm very interested in any full translation :-) !
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo version 2.6
* Danish (Dansk [DK]), thanks to Kaare
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR]), thanks to bas_alba
* Spanish (Español [ES]), thanks to jpr928
* Persian (فارسی [IR]), thanks to ipic
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR]), thanks to flaviove
* Portuguese (Português [PT]), thanks to ANO
* Russian (Русский [RU]), thanks to Konve
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR]), thanks to hakanselcuk, LazBoy