Revision 1.2.3 (2018-03-08)
About: Handle jpeg stereogram display (side by side joined pair of views), cross or parallel view, global view or full resolution view (zoom 100%), tunable zoom on mouse wheel, navigation in zoomed view, full screen or full window display. Mobile ready.
Changes from v1.2.2 to v1.2.3
- Bug resolved : Missing file for help display in all user picture page
Related to Bootstrap Darkroom theme adaptation
- Bug resolved : double click for prev or next picture
- Bug resolved : fullwindow css zindex
Changes from v1.2.1 to v1.2.2
- Improved translation
- Help page finally included in picture user page (thanks P@t's additional page plugin adaptation)
Revision 1.2.3.e (2018-01-22)
About: listing pictures recently modified on the operating system (for instance, in order to update their metadata).
Add up to three predifined filters to batch-manager in order to retrieve OS recently modified pictures:
- Modified since less than 60 min
- Modified since less than 1 day
- Modified since previous metadata update
Tunable time filters.
Based on *nix system `find` command.
pwg_representative picture detection (for videos and others).
Changes: Changes in SVN/Git configuration.
Before updating, ensure plugin directory is 'fsrmp'.
Repository [url] : https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp
Archive root directory [root_dir] : fsrmp (unzip to this directory name)
Repository Root: https://github.com/7tonin/fsrmp