[...] get a 500 error when I try to upload a file
* Do you have an "upload" directory next to "include" and "admin" directories?
* In the "upload" directory do you see a "2009" directory? (what is the directory tree under "upload"?)
* What are the access rights on "upload/2009/03/20"?
* What is the original photo filesize?
* Did you check the "Upload High" global setting?
* What dimensions (width/heigh) did you set?
Thanks for your help.
I loaded piwigo on a different server. Now I can connect using pLoader and can create virtual categories, but get a 500 error when I try to upload a file. I believe I have all of my folders on the server chmod correctly, so I suspect it is a configuration or permissions issue. Any suggestions?
I'm not too familiar with php and hope my question is reasonable. If not, just let me know.
Which URL do you give to pLoader?
Do you try to login with an administration account?
Does your username/password contains non ASCII characters like "é" or "à"?
Is your gallery "locked" (for maintenance)?
I cannot seem to login in using pLoader - I get a connection error. I can upload photos using FTP and using /upload.php; my directory is chmod 777; everything else seems to be error free. Perhaps I have a permissions conflict??? I'm a PHP newbie, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Piwigo is a superior program and pLoader is perfect for my application! I'm using version 2.0.0 and pLoader Revision 2.0.0c - Windows version.