Announcement

Post a reply

Write your message and submit

Click in the dark area of the image to send your post.

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

dot
2014-02-27 14:31:55

flop25 wrote:

What are you talking about?
Do you mean our api, called WebService? If yes, the new user managment page use it (ajax call) and to do so, the WS has been extended with users.add and more methods

Yes this is what I am talking about. You could deactivate the user management page with that setting. And I assume that ric has this problem.

flop25
2014-02-27 14:21:46

dot wrote:

Hi,

did you deactivate the WebService interface via config file?
It seems this seems to be needed edit a user in the user manager.

Bernhard

What are you talking about?
Do you mean our api, called WebService? If yes, the new user managment page use it (ajax call) and to do so, the WS has been extended with users.add and more methods

dot
2014-02-27 13:05:08

Hi,

did you deactivate the WebService interface via config file?
It seems this seems to be needed edit a user in the user manager.

Bernhard

plg
2014-02-27 10:10:03

Hi ric, please open a new topic to explain the problem you encounter (I have no problem to update a password)

ric
2014-02-27 04:45:56

The edi user feature does not work in 2.6.1. So we cannot change passwrod for a user

kionez
2014-01-18 17:40:31

robdido wrote:

:-( But I am hesitant to upgrade because of possible issue with the Stripped theme.

I temporarily fixed it installing "Add <head> element"  and then adding:

Code:

<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>

to my gallery and seems working fine ;)

k.

robdido
2014-01-18 07:17:22

Hi,

The upgrade looks very impressive. Especially the mobile theme upgrades. :)

:-( But I am hesitant to upgrade because of possible issue with the Stripped theme.

Considering the Stripped theme is one of the most popular themes out there, I think I will wait a bit until there is some assurance that Stripped will work 100% with v2.6.. It is early days so I am sure it should be soon.

Not sure how it works but I guess the Authors of Stripped will tell us all that its good to upgrade.

P.S I am new to piwigo and I would like to say this is the best picture gallery and easiest to operator with the friendliest support and community. Thank You

Roberto

plg
2014-01-17 16:23:08

Hello Piwigo Community,

Piwigo 2.6 is available for download or upgrade! You can read the Full release notes of Piwigo 2.6.0, with screenshots and many details.

Version 2.6 introduces new features for users, especially administrators. The mobile theme now has important improvements. The user manager has been redesigned from scratch. The new plugin "Admin Tools" will let you edit albums and photos from the gallery. A new mail system presents clean graphical themes and a robust engine. Version 2.6 also introduces technical features including simpler coding for plugin creators.

http://piwigo.org/screenshots/piwigo-2.6-mobile-new-features.png
The mobile theme SmartPocket gets many new features: full menubar, search page, tags page, new layout for thumbnails and a complete page for each photo including all comments, detailed properties and ratings.

Links:
* Piwigo 2.6.0 release notes (with screenshots)
* Upgrade Guide (automatic upgrade recommended)

Now it's your time to participate! Spread the news on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, your photo community and among your friends and family!

--
Piwigo Team

Board footer