Announcement

#16 2010-12-05 21:16:39

nileson
2010-11-27

Re: [danish, da_DK] new keys for 2.1

ddtddt wrote:

[Subversion] r6204

Can you translate description : Upgrade your gallery automatically.

Translated: Opgrader dit galleri automatisk

#17 2010-12-05 21:32:31

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

nileson wrote:

ddtddt wrote:

[Subversion] r6204

Can you translate description : Upgrade your gallery automatically.

Translated: Opgrader dit galleri automatisk

[Subversion] r8002

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#18 2010-12-05 21:33:36

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

For manual upgrade, can you translate

ddtddt wrote:

$lang['Upgrade'] = 'Upgrade';
$lang['This page proposes to upgrade your database corresponding to your old version of Piwigo to the current version. The upgrade assistant thinks you are currently running a <strong>release %s</strong> (or equivalent).'] = 'This page proposes to upgrade the database from your Piwigo old version to the new version. The upgrade assistant thinks you are currently running a <strong>release %s</strong> (or equivalent).';
$lang['Upgrade from version %s to %s'] = 'Upgrade from version %s to %s';
$lang['Statistics'] = 'Statistics';
$lang['total upgrade time'] = 'total upgrade time';
$lang['total SQL time'] = 'total SQL time';
$lang['SQL queries'] = 'SQL queries';
$lang['Upgrade informations'] = 'Upgrade information';
$lang['Perform a maintenance check in [Administration>Tools>Maintenance] if you encounter any problem.'] = 'Perform a maintenance check in [Administration>Tools>Maintenance] if you encounter any problem.';
$lang['As a precaution, following plugins have been deactivated. You must check for plugins upgrade before reactiving them:'] = 'As a precaution, the following plugins have been deactivated. You must check for plugins upgrades before reactivating them:';
$lang['Only administrator can run upgrade: please sign in below.'] = 'Only an administrator can run upgrade: please sign in below.';
$lang['You do not have access rights to run upgrade'] = 'You do not have access rights to run upgrade';
$lang['All sub-categories of private categories become private'] = 'All sub-categories of private categories become private';
$lang['User permissions and group permissions have been erased'] = 'Users and groups permissions have been erased';
$lang['Only thumbnails prefix and webmaster mail address have been saved from previous configuration'] = 'Only thumbnails prefix and webmaster mail address have been saved from previous configuration';
$lang['In <i>%s</i>, before <b>?></b>, insert:'] = 'In <i>%s</i>, before <b>?></b>, insert:';

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#19 2010-12-09 20:23:26

nileson
2010-11-27

$lang['Upgrade'] = 'Opgrader';
$lang['This page proposes to upgrade your database corresponding to your old version of Piwigo to the current version. The upgrade assistant thinks you are currently running a <strong>release %s</strong> (or equivalent).'] = 'Denne side foreslår at opgradere databasen fra din gamle version af Piwigo til den nye version. Opgraderingsassistenten tror du burger en<strong>release %s</strong> (or equivalent).';
$lang['Upgrade from version %s to %s'] = 'Opgrader fra version %s til %s';
$lang['Statistics'] = 'Statistik';
$lang['total upgrade time'] = 'total opgraderings tid';
$lang['total SQL time'] = 'total SQL tid';
$lang['SQL queries'] = 'SQL queries';
$lang['Upgrade informations'] = 'Opgraderings information';
$lang['Perform a maintenance check in [Administration>Tools>Maintenance] if you encounter any problem.'] = 'Udfør et vedligeholdelsescheck I [Administration>Tools>Maintenance] hvis du oplever problemer.';
$lang['As a precaution, following plugins have been deactivated. You must check for plugins upgrade before reactiving them:'] = 'For en sikkerheds skyld er følgende plugins blevet deaktiveret. Check dine plugins opgraderinger før du reaktiverer dem:';
$lang['Only administrator can run upgrade: please sign in below.'] = 'Kun en administrator kan lave en opgradering: Login in herunder.';
$lang['You do not have access rights to run upgrade'] = 'Du har ikke adgangsrettighed til at køre en opgradering';
$lang['All sub-categories of private categories become private'] = 'Alle under-kategorier af private kategorier bliver private';
$lang['User permissions and group permissions have been erased'] = 'Bruger og gruppe tilladelser er blevet slettet';
$lang['Only thumbnails prefix and webmaster mail address have been saved from previous configuration'] = 'Kun  thumbnails prefix og webmaster mail addresse er blevet gemt fra tidligere konfiguration. ';
$lang['In <i>%s</i>, before <b>?></b>, insert:'] = 'In <i>%s</i>, before <b>?></b>, insert:';

#20 2010-12-09 21:00:22

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Board footer