Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

[pt_BR] Brasil - Brazil

http://piwigo.us/l10n/trunk/tools/trans … lang=pt_BR

Step 1 puplic part
Can you translate in the first time

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

Last edited by ddtddt (2011-04-16 15:36:40)

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#2 2011-09-17 13:35:58

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: [pt_BR] Brasil - Brazil

For update public part to piwigo, a Brasil translator  can he translate

--
// missing translations
$lang['%d rates'] = '%d rates';
$lang['Rating score'] = 'Rating score';
$lang['Reset to default values'] = 'Reset to default values';
$lang['delete all photos from your favorites'] = 'delete all photos from your favorites';
$lang['Sent by'] = 'Sent by';
$lang['Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to connect.'] = 'Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to log in.';
$lang['edit this comment'] = 'edit this comment';
$lang['Edit a comment'] = 'Edit a comment';
$lang['(!) This comment requires validation'] = '(!) This comment requires validation';
$lang['Welcome'] = 'Welcome';
$lang['Welcome to your Piwigo photo gallery!'] = 'Welcome to your Piwigo photo gallery!';
$lang['... or browse your empty gallery'] = '... or browse your empty gallery';
$lang['... or please deactivate this message, I will find my way by myself'] = '... or please deactivate this message, I will find my way by myself';
$lang['Hello %s, your Piwigo photo gallery is empty!'] = 'Hello %s, your Piwigo photo gallery is empty!';
$lang['I want to add photos'] = 'I want to add photos';
$lang['Manage this user comment: %s'] = 'Manage this user comment: %s';
$lang['This author modified following comment:'] = 'This author modified following comment:';
$lang['This author removed the comment with id %d'] = 'This author removed the comment with id %d';
$lang['validate this comment'] = 'validate this comment';
$lang['html tags are not allowed in login'] = 'html tags are not allowed in login';
$lang['Enter a username or email address'] = 'Enter a username or email address';
$lang['Invalid username or email'] = 'Invalid username or email';
$lang['Password reset is not allowed for this user'] = 'Password reset is not allowed for this user';
$lang['User "%s" has no email address, password reset is not possible'] = 'User "%s" has no email address, password reset is not possible';
$lang['Someone requested that the password be reset for the following user account:'] = 'Someone requested that the password be reset for the following user account:';
$lang['Username "%s" on gallery %s'] = 'Username "%s" on gallery %s';
$lang['To reset your password, visit the following address:'] = 'To reset your password, visit the following address:';
$lang['If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.'] = 'If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.';
$lang['Password Reset'] = 'Password Reset';
$lang['Check your email for the confirmation link'] = 'Check your email for the confirmation link';
$lang['Invalid key'] = 'Invalid key';
$lang['The passwords do not match'] = 'The passwords do not match';
$lang['Your password has been reset'] = 'Your password has been reset';
$lang['Return to home page'] = 'Return to home page';
$lang['Please enter your username or email address.'] = 'Please enter your username or email address.';
$lang['You will receive a link to create a new password via email.'] = 'You will receive a link to create a new password via email.';
$lang['Username or email'] = 'Username or email';
$lang['Change my password'] = 'Change my password';
$lang['Enter your new password below.'] = 'Enter your new password below.';
$lang['Reset Password'] = 'Reset Password';
$lang['EXIF Metadata'] = 'EXIF Metadata';
$lang['IPTC Metadata'] = 'IPTC Metadata';
--

Thanks

He can also use new tool for translator ;-)
read [Forum, topic 18049] Piwigo Translate Tool (Requests)

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2012-07-12 03:33:57

PabloBSantiago
Translation Team
Brasília - Brasil
2012-07-12

Hi, I want to help in the translation to brazilian portuguese. Could give me the necessary permissions to do that ?! :)

#4 2012-07-12 08:41:40

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

PabloBSantiago wrote:

Hi, I want to help in the translation to brazilian portuguese. Could give me the necessary permissions to do that ?! :)

Done :-)

#5 2012-07-15 17:44:18

oigreslima
Translation Team
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2012-07-15

Hi, all

I am new here. How to help with brazilian portuguese translate?

Thanks

#6 2012-07-15 19:33:03

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

oigreslima wrote:

I am new here. How to help with brazilian portuguese translate?

I open right fo you on translate tool ;-)

#7 2014-03-12 12:12:44

msakik
Translation Team
São Paulo, Brazil
2013-09-06

Hello, I may foud a bug in translation tool. I was searching for " and %d virtuals" string in reference file but instead the search tool showed me two " and %d virtual" (no plural). Digging into admin.lang.php the plural string is there.

#8 2014-03-12 18:24:02

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

it's not a bug
in english there is no 's' but we had to add one in the key for other languages
(see http://piwigo.org/svn/trunk/language/en … n.lang.php)

if you extend the line in Lexiglot (magnifying glass on the right) you'll see the difference

#9 2014-03-12 20:51:25

msakik
Translation Team
São Paulo, Brazil
2013-09-06

Thankyou for the explanation

Board footer