Announcement

#1 2011-06-03 10:28:08

bdfoto
2011-06-03

I'm new here - two little Paypal problems and a question

First of all, after the nightmare that is Gallery3, Piwigo is a breath of fresh air.

1.  The link "show basket" and the basket icon link does not go to the basket.  Can I change the code manually to overcome this please?  If so how do I do it?

2.  Is it possible to alter the order of items in the shopping cart?  AND / OR Is it possible to show only relevant items in the shopping cart instead of everything regardless of which page I am on please?

3.  Is there a Twitter plug-in on the way please?

:)

Barney at bdfoto
www.bd-shop.co.uk/bd-shop/

#2 2011-06-03 12:46:14

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: I'm new here - two little Paypal problems and a question

what relaese Piwigo use you ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2011-06-03 13:00:49

bdfoto
2011-06-03

ddtddt wrote:

#4 2011-06-03 13:02:33

bdfoto
2011-06-03

ddtddt wrote:

Si vous prefereriez de parler en francais ca marche.

#5 2011-06-03 14:16:06

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Hello
If you're more comfortable to post in french, post in the french section but you can stay here.

first, one topic=one question : see the rules point 4 http://piwigo.org/forum/misc.php?action=rules

then, to answer you quickly before you post correctly :

bdfoto wrote:

2.  Is it possible to alter the order of items in the shopping cart?  AND / OR Is it possible to show only relevant items in the shopping cart instead of everything regardless of which page I am on please?

the shopping cart ? did you mean that plugin : [extension by plg] PayPal Shopping Cart ? If it's about that plugin, please post in the section "Extensions"

3.  Is there a Twitter plug-in on the way please?

Due to the new identification way for API ( OAuth ), it's hard to make a such plugin for posting from piwigo to twitter, like new pictures, new comments... but if you just want a way to display your tweets I think there are many javascript you can implement with AMM or PWG Stuffs

best regards

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#6 2011-06-03 14:23:10

bdfoto
2011-06-03

flop25 wrote:

Hello
If you're more comfortable to post in french, post in the french section but you can stay here.

first, one topic=one question : see the rules point 4 http://piwigo.org/forum/misc.php?action=rules

then, to answer you quickly before you post correctly :

bdfoto wrote:

the shopping cart ? did you mean that plugin : [extension by plg] PayPal Shopping Cart ? If it's about that plugin, please post in the section "Extensions"

best regards

In answer to your question I did read the rules and I didn't find the answer.

And I'll post across to the Extensions section for your other point.

Thanks

Barney

Board footer