Hello Piwigo users,
We're now releasing Piwigo 2.2.4. In this new stable version, we have added a new language Bulgarian (Български), thanks to hamsia, josifbg and n0kS. This new version contains many changes and bug fixes, such as:
* improved CSS file selector for plugin LocalFiles Editor: simpler listbox and default theme CSS custom file is automatically loaded
* when you create a sub-album in a private album, admins and album creator automatically get permission on it (but you can remove this permission afterwards).
* new methods in Piwigo API to set a photo as representative of an album or to set photos manual orders in an album
* to increase performances, Piwigo 2.2.0 has removed a bit of randomness on thumbnails when an album has no defined representant. With Piwigo 2.2.4, you can get this randomness back with local configuration parameter $conf['representative_cache_on_subcats'] = false
* the main problem users encountered during migration to Piwigo 2.2 was that database upgrade was not performed correctly. Piwigo 2.2.4 will detect this missing upgrade and launch it automatically.
Piwigo 2.2.4 has many more changes, please read them all on Piwigo 2.2.4 Release Notes.
Follow the automatic upgrade procedure and run the most recent version of Piwigo.
Have a nice summer day!
I loved the improvements of 2.2.4. over 2.2.3! I know this may be old news for some, but I have been away for a while. I have not yet updated to 2.2.5, but I hope to do so shortly. I'm sure I will be just as happy with the newest release! Before I do so, I will need to have my machine looked at. It has been acting extremely sluggish lately, and I fear the worst. I was thinking about reading some reviews on angies list, to see if I can't find a good service guy in my area to take it to that I can trust. Wish me luck on that! Thank you.
Last edited by Zenia (2012-01-04 13:09:11)