#46 2015-03-16 16:03:14

Chris Gruber

Re: [Plugin] Protected Albums

MySQL error here, too.

#47 2015-03-18 11:25:50

Gabin

I have an error message in frontend and administration

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /plugins/ProtectedAlbums/language/fr_FR/plugin.lang.php:26) in /include/page_header.php on line 101

My piwigo version is 2.7.4

#48 2015-03-18 11:41:48

Gabin

Resolved

In language folder, in the file "plugin.lang.php", delete the blank lines after "?>"

#49 2015-03-18 22:27:51

leonardo.g
Italia
2015-03-09

HakoPeter wrote:

Hello,

I just updated and activated the 'Protected Albums' plugin and am now getting this error:

Code:

Warning:  [mysql error 1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND enabled='true'' at line 1
SELECT COUNT(*) as cat_count  FROM xxxxx_protectalbum WHERE cat_id= AND enabled='true' in /home1/xxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /home1/xxx/public_html/gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 211

This error appears when clicking on thumbnails in the History > Search screen and also in the Specials menu, e.g. 'Most visited'. The error does not appear when clicking on thumbnails in regular albums.

I am guessing this plugin is the culprit because of the reference to the 'protectalbum' MySQL table in the error, and when I deactivate the plugin, the error does not appear.

http://ruthven-stuart.org/gallery/

Resolved: new Release!
(sorry!)

Last edited by leonardo.g (2015-03-18 22:29:07)

#50 2015-03-24 20:11:33

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

When removing protection

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''UPDATE piwigo_protectalbum SET enabled='false' WHERE cat_id=9'

(you didn't have to rush and don't test the basics when publishing ;-) )

--

also you should do a DELETE here, not an UPDATE, I don't see the interest in keeping the unused password

#51 2015-04-27 14:28:20

isocron
Sweden
2014-01-28

Hi.
I can not set an album to not protected.
If I unchecked the box "PROTECTALBUM_Enabled" and then click "PROTECTALBUM_submit" the check box becomes checked again.

#52 2015-04-28 13:46:23

leonardo.g
Italia
2015-03-09

mistic100 wrote:

When removing protection

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''UPDATE piwigo_protectalbum SET enabled='false' WHERE cat_id=9'

(you didn't have to rush and don't test the basics when publishing ;-) )

--

also you should do a DELETE here, not an UPDATE, I don't see the interest in keeping the unused password

isocron wrote:

Hi.
I can not set an album to not protected.
If I unchecked the box "PROTECTALBUM_Enabled" and then click "PROTECTALBUM_submit" the check box becomes checked again.

Solved: see the new release

#53 2015-07-06 17:00:46

Hinnerk

Hi all, I could desperately need what "Protected Albums" claims to do but I am a bit confused about the current status:

plg wrote:

I quite agree with flop25 but not enough to remove it completely from Piwigo.org extensions directory.
I have added a warning in the plugin description:

Warning: photos within a protected album remain reachable from a search, from tag or calendar browsing.

Since Leonardo.g seems to have taken care of the plugin I thought this is solved because the plugin description says:

IMPORTANT: This limitation is removed!!
Warning: photos within a protected album remain reachable from a search, from tag or calendar browsing.

But I just tried it and it looks like the keyword bypass is still possible in the newest release.

Also flop25 suggested to wait for an update on Event Cats. But is there anything going on at all? It looks quite abandoned?

Hinnerk

#54 2015-07-06 17:59:10

leonardo.g
Italia
2015-03-09

Hinnerk wrote:

Hi all, I could desperately need what "Protected Albums" claims to do but I am a bit confused about the current status:

plg wrote:

I quite agree with flop25 but not enough to remove it completely from Piwigo.org extensions directory.
I have added a warning in the plugin description:

Since Leonardo.g seems to have taken care of the plugin I thought this is solved because the plugin description says:

IMPORTANT: This limitation is removed!!

But I just tried it and it looks like the keyword bypass is still possible in the newest release.

Also flop25 suggested to wait for an update on Event Cats. But is there anything going on at all? It looks quite abandoned?

Hinnerk

If you set the album protected by password you can see the photo thumbnails but if you click to see the photo, the plugin ask the password!!

The password is for each album not for all sub-album.

#55 2015-07-06 21:50:47

Hinnerk

Hmmm... Good to see you took over the plugin. I will double check that tomorrow. If I got you right the problem is hereby solved in half. I see how it makes sense in many situations to only limit access to larger versions of an image while still let people know that there are pictures about a certain topic. But my concern is the people that are recognizable in the thumbs already.

If I got you right it would require me to upload a blurried or alternative thumbnail for each of the maybe 500+ pictures or so in case someone in the group of people on a private event i cover does not want his or her picture be publicly visible ... I am manageing the database from Lightroom and this would almost kill the great workflow that comes through this.

My spontanous idea would be to add a "searchable" flag on images in the database and filter results fom keyword or search requests accordingly. I have (yet) no clue about the database structure or plugin deleopment for piwigo but I assume that would solve not only this problem. Would something like this be possible in a plugin or would it require the core developers to pave the road first?

#56 2015-07-07 11:22:22

leonardo.g
Italia
2015-03-09

I can implement some changes, but only after October

#57 2015-07-07 21:38:49

Hinnerkl

That would be great. Thanks alot for the effort. If there's somewhere to buy you a couple of beers let me know ;)

Hinnerk

#58 2016-02-28 12:06:33

ReunigKozh

Bonjour

Je viens d'installer Piwigo 2.7.4 et le plugin Protected Albums

J'ai cette erreur lorsque je veux aller dans un album

Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'cornouaille.piwigo_protectalbum' doesn't exist
SELECT question, password, enabled FROM piwigo_protectalbum WHERE cat_id=2 in /home/cornouai/www/bantegnie/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/cornouai/www/bantegnie/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 211

Que faire ?
Merci de votre aide
René

#59 2016-02-28 12:09:18

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

ReunigKozh wrote:

Bonjour

Warning:  [mysql error 1146] Table 'cornouaille.piwigo_protectalbum' doesn't exist
SELECT question, password, enabled FROM piwigo_protectalbum WHERE cat_id=2 in /home/cornouai/www/bantegnie/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 830

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean in /home/cornouai/www/bantegnie/piwigo/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 211

Que faire ?
Merci de votre aide
René

Hi :-)

Can you post french question on french forum please ;-)

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#60 2016-02-28 12:43:28

leonardo.g
Italia
2015-03-09

c'est fair rien: je compris!
Il pourrait être un problème avec les Français
It could be a problem with the French
I try to solve it

ddtddt wrote:

ReunigKozh wrote:

Bonjour

Que faire ?
Merci de votre aide
René

Hi :-)

Can you post french question on french forum please ;-)

Board footer