Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » Smart Pocket mobile theme does not work.

#1 2012-07-12 09:58:03

raarset
2011-05-23

Smart Pocket mobile theme does not work.

It seems that my Piwigo do not see that it is the mobile version to be displayed.
Since my Piwigo is running on a virtual Debian , it is easy to roll back to the old version, but I get the same problem every time. I have also tried to disable the theme "Smart Pocket" and then enable it again. But it does not help

SQL database seems to contain what is needed:
  piwigo_config
      mobile_theme smart pocket NULL

piwigo_themes
       smart pocket 2.4.0 Smart Pocket

Are there any tricks to get this to work?

#2 2012-07-12 11:25:36

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Smart Pocket mobile theme does not work.

hello
on what device are you testing the mobile theme ?

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2012-07-12 12:24:43

raarset
2011-05-23

HTC Desire HD running Opera Mini / Maxthon Browser

#4 2012-11-09 11:48:36

spooknick

That it's because you have disabled the "mobile views" on your web explorer. I had the same trouble, now I'm trying to allow the mobile view even if it's disabled or at least show a link to change to the mobile view.

#5 2013-02-10 18:48:03

rogonow
2013-02-04

I can only select the smart pocket theme if it is default, otherwise it seems to be disabled.

#6 2014-09-20 21:18:08

MCC-Nash
2014-09-20

Hi guys

i have the same issue.

i am using stripped and columns but when i access my site via a mobile device or fake the user agent to a mobile device, it always shows me the default theme stripped and columns. smartpocket is set as an active theme but do i have to set it somewhere to specify smartpocket as the "mobile theme"?

i tried it on pc and on my phones with "mobile user agents" tried bunch of diffrent once but still it only loads the main theme...

UPDATE:

Found a solution. I installed the plugin Mobile Theme for Tablet and after i configured the plugin, it finally showed me the mobile theme on  mobile devices

Last edited by MCC-Nash (2014-09-20 21:22:42)

#7 2014-10-04 20:53:15

MCC-Nash
2014-09-20

After the update to 2.7 i seem to have the same problem again. Its weird that there is mobile theme supported by standard but the automatic switch forgot to be implemented or am I setting something wrong.

before i could use mobile theme swichter plugin, but that seems to be incompatible with 2.7

however if i set make desktops using the mobile theme in that plugin it works, just not for mobile devices...

do i have to set anything else?

#8 2016-09-14 22:51:27

newseed
2015-10-22

MCC-Nash wrote:

After the update to 2.7 i seem to have the same problem again. Its weird that there is mobile theme supported by standard but the automatic switch forgot to be implemented or am I setting something wrong.

before i could use mobile theme swichter plugin, but that seems to be incompatible with 2.7

however if i set make desktops using the mobile theme in that plugin it works, just not for mobile devices...

do i have to set anything else?

I had the same problem. You might give this a read as to how I solved my problem:
http://piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26895

•  » Themes
  •  » Smart Pocket mobile theme does not work.

Board footer