Hello Piwigo beta-testers,
Here comes the second release candidate for Piwigo 2.5. This release only brings a few bug fixes. To learn more about new features, you can read previous announcements:
* announcement for 2.5.0beta1
* announcement for 2.5.0beta2
* announcement for 2.5.0beta3
* announcement for 2.5.0RC1
Here follows the list of changes available in version 2.5.0RC2, compared to version 2.5.0RC1:
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2827, fixed] [language switch] use a sprite for flags to reduce the high number of server requests
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2837, fixed] [language switch] rtl languages : flag overlaping text
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2845, fixed] can't escape comma for tags/keywords with ws_images_addSimple
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2825, fixed] missing album thumbnail breaks multiple size engine
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2841, fixed] doesn't duplicate using merge action on only one group
* [Bugtracker, ticket 2822, fixed] editing photo replaces date_creation time to 00:00:00
+ various upgrades on jQuery plugins.
2) Start your tests
Test Piwigo 2.5 live demo or Download Piwigo 2.5.0RC2
Please, open a new topic in the beta testing forum for each problem you may encounter.
If you can not install this test release, but you still want to test and help us stabilize Piwigo 2.5, we will provide you a "ready to use" test environment. Just ask.
Have a nice time while discovering Piwigo 2.5 new features!
The Piwigo Team
No. Release Candidates are only for "one shot" : Install it, test it, discard it. No upgrade from RC will be supported and there can be another RC3, maybe...