Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » [2.6] Miscellaneous Requests

#1 2013-04-16 19:27:35

Tadjio
UK
2012-05-02

[2.6] Miscellaneous Requests

I have been using Piwigo very happily for the last year.  After version 2.4 came out, I started raising ‘bug’ requests for future versions but not many of them were implemented in version 2.5 :(

With version 2.6 coming, I wanted to list these requests in the hope that others will agree that they are useful. 
These are some 'miscellaneous' ones other than for Batch Manager:-

[Bugtracker] ticket 2679:
In the Photo Batch Manager 'Single Mode' and in 'Edit Photo Information' it is possible to see and set the Creation Date.
Could we have the ability to see and set the Time as well please?

[Bugtracker] ticket 2809:
Could we sort Albums by Album Date?
Album Date would be defined as the minimum (and then maximum) Date for the Photos in the Album.

[Bugtracker] ticket 2766:
It would be very useful to be able to set the TimeZone that Piwigo users for the History of site visits.
This could be a simple offset from the server time in hours.

One other I support is:
[Bugtracker] ticket 2629

Last edited by Tadjio (2013-04-16 19:37:50)

Tadjio

#2 2013-05-08 18:51:02

Tadjio
UK
2012-05-02

Re: [2.6] Miscellaneous Requests

As the Piwigo 2.6 Beta is imminent, according to the Roadmap, I wanted to remind people about my requests and see if there is any interest from others.

Editing the Creation Time as well as the Date is important, especially when several cameras are involved in the album.

Likewise the ability to Sort Albums by Creation Date (and Time) would be very helpful.

Finally, I am finding it frustrating interpreting the History Time that users view my Gallery and this could easily be fixed.

Does anyone else agree?

Tadjio

•  » Requests
  •  » [2.6] Miscellaneous Requests

Board footer