Announcement

#1 2013-06-12 06:00:09

Jim W.

[resolved] Error uploading photos

Everything has been working well up until this evening.  I was uploading new photos, when the program froze and stopped uploading.  I was using pLoader from my desktop.  It had been working perfectly until tonight when it locked up.  I had to close the program in the middle of uploading photos. 

When I try to access the photo gallery I get the following error message:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (08004/1040): Too many connections in /home/jcwilson/wilsonspage.com/Photo_Gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 61

Warning: my_error() [function.my-error]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/jcwilson/wilsonspage.com/Photo_Gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 826

Warning: my_error() [function.my-error]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/jcwilson/wilsonspage.com/Photo_Gallery/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 826

Piwigo encountered a non recoverable error
[mysql error ]
Can't connect to server

#1    my_error /home/jcwilson/wilsonspage.com/Photo_Gallery/include/common.inc.php(119)
#2    include_once /home/jcwilson/wilsonspage.com/Photo_Gallery/index.php(26)

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to resolve this issue.  I'm not able to log into the photo gallery at all.

If more information is needed please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Jim

#2 2013-06-12 06:32:33

jcwilson5
2013-06-12

Re: [resolved] Error uploading photos

This error has been fixed.  If the admin of this forum would like to resolve this post please do so.

Thanks again.

Jim

#3 2013-06-12 10:58:53

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: [resolved] Error uploading photos

"Too many connections" is a server side issue

I've set it as Solved

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer