Announcement

•  » Your Piwigo
  •  » Trying to customize the footer.tpl

#1 2014-07-14 04:38:25

Vinny

Trying to customize the footer.tpl

Hello/Hi/Greetings,

(I have looked at some photo gallerys that I pay for in my dedicated server softaculious . I chose piwigo because it seemed pretty easy to work with although I am finding its a project. I need some help I am not a great coder I do some php I think they have done a great job on piwigo. I don't really know how to do to much customization to this theme. Also I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. I have taken the footer link off of the site gallery I am working on at the site I have with the latest version updated. Its been very hard form me to get any web design work I mostly do server cpanel administration as well as server security. I am trying to get more into the web developments programming of PHP I don't mind paying for my things I need done is their someone that can help me properly place the company links of a person wanting web development from me if piwigo is free than can I place the links in both the deskto version as well as the mobile version. I am not trying to do this to make copyright fraud Its hard to get work and when people already know most of whats out there it makes it even harder to get work. Lets say 6 years on the web and no $$$ is not good. I have servers and things to pay for to although I will pay reasonably for help with getting the links proper   )

Piwigo version: latest 2.6.3
PHP version:  5.4
MySQL version: latest
Piwigo URL: http://www.fluffey.com/gallery

#2 2014-07-14 13:46:15

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Trying to customize the footer.tpl

Hello
I hardly decrypted that wall of text, but you should check the plugin Perso footer and our Doc about customisation

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2015-01-30 01:34:59

noyaudabricot
Brussels
2014-12-01

Re: Trying to customize the footer.tpl

Vinny, where is your gallery gone?

•  » Your Piwigo
  •  » Trying to customize the footer.tpl

Board footer