Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Menalto (Gallery2) to Piwigo

#1 2016-04-15 14:58:36

newseed
2015-10-22

Menalto (Gallery2) to Piwigo

Hi,

I need to know if this menalto2piwigo_2.8.a plugin will actually allow me to export/import the gallery2 data over to piwigo. Please note that the gallery 2 is running on MS Sql while the piwigo is running on MY Sql.

When I do attempt to run the menalto2piwigo_2.8.a trying to connect to the gallery 2 MS Sql db I end up with these errors:

==========================================
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. in C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\include\dblayer\functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 67

Warning: my_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\include\dblayer\functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 822

Warning: my_error(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\include\dblayer\functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 822
Piwigo encountered an irrecoverable error

[mysql error ]
Can't connect to server

#1    my_error C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\plugins\menalto2piwigo\include\functions.inc.php(17)
#2    m2p_db_connect C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\plugins\menalto2piwigo\admin.php(143)
#3    include_once C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\admin\plugin.php(62)
#4    include C:\hshome\sierratoy\sierratoysoldier.com\piwigo\admin.php(288)
===================================================

This old gallery 2 site was set up a very long time ago and we would like to get the data moved over to piwigo.

Thank you.

Piwigo version: 2.7.4
PHP version: 5
MySQL version:
Piwigo URL: http://

•  » Extensions
  •  » Menalto (Gallery2) to Piwigo

Board footer