Announcement

  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#151 2017-02-15 11:36:56

Peremees
Member
2017-02-10
3

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

Peremees wrote:

Sorry, i made a mistake about the error. The right one is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/html/galerii/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 226

In that file on the specified line (226) is: return $result->fetch_assoc();

That looks different, even the memory limit. 64MB is a bit low anyway. I run Piwigo with 512.
Does it happen with other themes, too?

I have tested that situation with different themes and the error comes with only Bootstrap Darkroom. It looks theme specific.

Last edited by Peremees (2017-02-15 11:38:11)

Offline

 

#152 2017-02-15 15:31:34

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Peremees wrote:

teekay wrote:

Peremees wrote:

Sorry, i made a mistake about the error. The right one is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/html/galerii/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 226

In that file on the specified line (226) is: return $result->fetch_assoc();

That looks different, even the memory limit. 64MB is a bit low anyway. I run Piwigo with 512.
Does it happen with other themes, too?

I have tested that situation with different themes and the error comes with only Bootstrap Darkroom. It looks theme specific.

I managed to reproduce this. The issue is that, instead of returning a 404, core Piwigo just strips the category and shows the image in context of _all_ images in the gallery. This fires a query in Bootstrap Darkroom that has the quality of a DoS attack.

Should be fixed in [Github] piwigo-bootstrap-darkroom commit f1eacba2

Thanks for reporting!

Offline

 

#153 2017-02-26 10:19:45

Guillaume C
Member
2017-02-11
9

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

Guillaume C wrote:

Hi Teekay,
Latest release brokes HomePage carousel.
Because js moved into the footer or something else ?
Examples :
- https://pwgdemo.kuther.net/index/page/s … h_carousel
- http://guillaumecyriaque.be
Cheers

Ooops. Thanks for the pointer! I fixed this in 1.5.2 (jQuery and bootstrap js get loaded in header, only for AdditionalPages pages)

Hi teekay,

I have 3 problems since v1.5.1:

1st: Carousel works fine as normal additional page but is broken as homepage. 1.5.2 don't solve this problem. I don't understand why.

2nd: I have personal addons in my Piwigo (not plugins):
- NProgress: it's a progress bar at the top that indicate the page loading status.
It works fine in other themes (Stripped, Bootstrap,...), for all pages. But on Bootstrap Darkroom, it works fine on additional pages and photo page. It loads infinitely on homepage and category pages.
- Scrolline: it's a scroll line at the bottom that indicate de position on the page (height).
Same problem than NBProgress: it works fine on other themes (all pages) and don't display on homepage and category pages with Darkroom.
-> Is the moving of your JS @ the footer the problem?

Third problem (all versions): Your code increase all favicon scripts (plugin perso favicon or personal code in <head>) and we cannot replace "logo.png", that have other uses in the template: the same file is favicon and apple-touch-icon.

Thanks ;-)

PS: I prepair FR update and send it ASAP.

Offline

 

#154 2017-02-26 12:51:05

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi Guillaume,

adding custom javascript should work fine when using the method explained in the wiki: https://github.com/tkuther/piwigo-boots … Javascript
The whole carousel code should go there. Maybe i'll move jquery and bootstrap js back to the header anyway, or make it configurable.

I did not understand what you mean with the favicon. Sounds like the plugin isn't compatible.

Offline

 

#155 2017-02-27 21:33:38

Guillaume C
Member
2017-02-11
9

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi,
Thanks for your reactivity ! Latest release solves my first problem ant the second (only) on the homepage.

teekay wrote:

I did not understand what you mean with the favicon. Sounds like the plugin isn't compatible.

Sorry, I make a mistake... "écrase"-increase... "je m'a trompé" ^_^ Il would say "crush" ?
Plugin "personal favicon", local config, plugin "add head elements",... doesn't work. The template crushes other codes.
On Darkroom, logo.png is used as favicon and as apple-touh-icon. Replace it don't solve the problem (in my case, I have 2 files: favicon.ico and apple-touche-icon.png each for his own use. (Take a look on my source code to understand beter)

Last edited by Guillaume C (2017-02-27 21:36:44)

Offline

 

#156 2017-02-27 22:45:39

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi,

the Personal Favicon plugin only changes the "shortcut icon" link tag. The application icon got added to bootstrapdefault in https://github.com/Philio/bootstrapdefault/pull/37
You would need to write a similar plugin for those, or use a template-extension to override header.tpl

Offline

 

#157 2017-02-28 10:25:40

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05
13129

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

You would need to write a similar plugin for those, or use a template-extension to override header.tpl

or add a piece of javascript (with Perso Footer) or adapt plugin Perso Footer (best option)


Latest blog post (May 3rd 2018) New subscription form

Offline

 

#158 2017-02-28 14:26:34

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

plg wrote:

teekay wrote:

You would need to write a similar plugin for those, or use a template-extension to override header.tpl

or add a piece of javascript (with Perso Footer) or adapt plugin Perso Footer (best option)

though, the javascript code shouldn't require jQuery, because that gets loaded after PersoFooter block in newer versions of the theme (just like the default theme does it, btw)

Offline

 

#159 2017-02-28 15:04:42

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05
13129

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

teekay wrote:

though, the javascript code shouldn't require jQuery, because that gets loaded after PersoFooter block in newer versions of the theme (just like the default theme does it, btw)

You're right of course. I was just thinking about this trick because yesterday I pushed such a piece of jQuery on https://denfordstudios.piwigo.com which uses Bootstrap Default loading jQuery in header.tpl.


Latest blog post (May 3rd 2018) New subscription form

Offline

 

#160 2017-03-02 00:13:24

Kinsman
Member
2017-03-01
16

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Hi, thanks for the awesome theme, I am a new user migrating from menalto and this has made setting up very easy for me.

My question revolves around the Social Connect Plugin, so not sure if it belongs here, or in the plugin thread, which I haven't found yet.

Basically I cannot successfuly register using bootstrap darkroom, but FB Registration works fine using Elegant, so I assume I need to do some tweaking to get the theme and plugin to play together nicely.

Any and all advice greatly appreciated.

The popup in the screenshot is what is preventing registration, this does not happen in the default themes.

Sorry, forgot website, www.bikesnstuff.net/gallery


Uploaded Images

Last edited by Kinsman (2017-03-02 00:31:33)

Offline

 

#161 2017-03-02 21:07:54

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Kinsman wrote:

Hi, thanks for the awesome theme, I am a new user migrating from menalto and this has made setting up very easy for me.

My question revolves around the Social Connect Plugin, so not sure if it belongs here, or in the plugin thread, which I haven't found yet.

Basically I cannot successfuly register using bootstrap darkroom, but FB Registration works fine using Elegant, so I assume I need to do some tweaking to get the theme and plugin to play together nicely.

Any and all advice greatly appreciated.

The popup in the screenshot is what is preventing registration, this does not happen in the default themes.

Sorry, forgot website, www.bikesnstuff.net/gallery

Hi,

this plugin isn't really supported yet. I'll see if I can add support for it in a future version. In the meantime: patches welcome.

EDIT: the plugin doesn't allow template overrides currently. So it's not possible to support it properly without an insane amount of jQuery voodoo. I opened a ticket at [Github] Piwigo-Social-Connect issue #13 - maybe mistic100 takes care of it :)

Last edited by teekay (2017-03-02 21:57:05)

Offline

 

#162 2017-03-02 23:14:32

Kinsman
Member
2017-03-01
16

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Thanks for notifying the author, we can wait and see what happens I guess.

I am in no way a coder, just a simple hack and paste person so for now I have my site working by replacing register.tpl with the one from Smart Pocket. It's not pretty but it works until a better solution can be found.

http://www.bikesnstuff.net/gallery/register.php

Update: I saw this post from Mystic on github, so it does not look promising re a fix.

"Sorry I stopped PHP development, merge requests are welcomed."

Last edited by Kinsman (2017-03-02 23:17:21)

Offline

 

#163 2017-03-03 06:27:56

Kinsman
Member
2017-03-01
16

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Maybe we will have more luck with Batch Downloader? I see code was updated to allow themes to use the download_button.tpl

[Github] Piwigo-BatchDownloader commit c9952870

I just cant seem to get it to appear, it's working fine in the light theme.

Offline

 

#164 2017-03-03 09:22:07

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Kinsman wrote:

Maybe we will have more luck with Batch Downloader? I see code was updated to allow themes to use the download_button.tpl

[Github] Piwigo-BatchDownloader commit c9952870

I just cant seem to get it to appear, it's working fine in the light theme.

BatchDownloader is supported in the theme alreay. Though, plg's commit reduces the amount of jQuery voodoo required to make it work :-)

Offline

 

#165 2017-03-03 19:32:20

teekay
Member
2013-06-12
364

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Guillaume C wrote:

2nd: I have personal addons in my Piwigo (not plugins):
- NProgress: it's a progress bar at the top that indicate the page loading status.
It works fine in other themes (Stripped, Bootstrap,...), for all pages. But on Bootstrap Darkroom, it works fine on additional pages and photo page. It loads infinitely on homepage and category pages.
- Scrolline: it's a scroll line at the bottom that indicate de position on the page (height).
Same problem than NBProgress: it works fine on other themes (all pages) and don't display on homepage and category pages with Darkroom.
-> Is the moving of your JS @ the footer the problem?

In new version 1.5.7 you can now set

Code:

$conf['bootstrap_darkroom_core_js_in_header'] = true;

in local/config/config.php. This will force loading jQuery in the header.

Offline

 
  •  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

github twitter facebook google+ newsletter Donate Piwigo.org © 2002-2018 · Contact