Announcement

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

#391 2019-01-24 05:13:00

mulanee
2006-11-25

Re: [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Solved:

In $conf['gallery_url'] set in local/config/config.inc.php, I changed the absolute link to the relative one and it works now.

#392 2019-03-18 03:27:41

judecooks
2014-08-16

Hey there, new Piwigo user who loves this theme.  I want to make a minor, possibly a CSS or Template edit, and I'm trying to figure out a snippet that will work.  I want to move div theImageComment above div theImage on the Picture page, while preserving the great sidebar and carousel-container.  Any suggestions for what code to use to move that up and where to put it.

Last edited by judecooks (2019-03-18 03:59:38)

#393 2019-03-18 11:42:43

Undergrid
2019-03-13

Hi judecooks,

1) Copy the file /themes/bootstrap_darkroom/template/picture.tpl to template-extensions/

2) Edit template-extensions to move the div (you can search by name to find them).

3) In the Admin area of your piwigo install, go to "Configuration" -> "Templates"

4) Find the entry in the list that says just "picture.tpl" in the "Substitutes" column and set the following:
    "Original templates" to "picture.tpl"
    Leave "Optional URL keyword" as is
    Set "Bound Theme" to "bootstrap_darkroom"

5) Hit Submit and you should be done

A word of warning however, you'll have to check every time bootstrap_darkroom is updated to see if picture.tpl has been updated and have to repeat the process to get the picture.tpl updates on your modified site.

#394 2019-03-19 00:57:41

judecooks
2014-08-16

Undergrid wrote:

Hi judecooks,

1) Copy the file /themes/bootstrap_darkroom/template/picture.tpl to template-extensions/

2) Edit template-extensions to move the div (you can search by name to find them).

3) In the Admin area of your piwigo install, go to "Configuration" -> "Templates"

4) Find the entry in the list that says just "picture.tpl" in the "Substitutes" column and set the following:
    "Original templates" to "picture.tpl"
    Leave "Optional URL keyword" as is
    Set "Bound Theme" to "bootstrap_darkroom"

5) Hit Submit and you should be done

A word of warning however, you'll have to check every time bootstrap_darkroom is updated to see if picture.tpl has been updated and have to repeat the process to get the picture.tpl updates on your modified site.

Outstanding, thank you for the help - I tried to do this on the elegant theme and messed up the sidebar and header, but your careful instructions and my new appreciation of the bootstrap darkroom theme worked it out.  I appreciate the help!

•  » Themes
  •  » [Theme] Bootstrap Darkroom (w/ PhotoSwipe, HTML5 video & more)

Board footer