Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » Help implement the "adult content"

#1 2016-12-19 16:42:48

Nigativslam
2016-12-19

Help implement the "adult content"

Hello! How can I make such feature as here

how to specify a certain image in the gallery class "adult content". By means of CSS can I make the display image when you click the button. But how does this relate to the administration panel, and there to indicate what the picture should be hiding.

Piwigo version: 2,8,3

#2 2016-12-20 05:59:46

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Help implement the "adult content"

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2016-12-20 12:29:51

Nigativslam
2016-12-19

Hi. This plugin does not suit me. He hides the full gallery. And I need to hide only specific images in the gallery and replace them with my block <div>, as in the example. Div and CSS I set myself. How do I add my div to necessary my picture?

#4 2016-12-20 16:51:30

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Hello
if you do not find any extension which suit your need, a custom plugin can be developed quite easily for a developer -even a beginner one- since Piwigo is very versatile
Check existing extensions and our tutorials/doc, or hire someone (student, foreigner, friend...)
If you have issues for debugging we will try to help
Have a good day

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

•  » Requests
  •  » Help implement the "adult content"

Board footer