Announcement

#1 2017-06-21 09:49:52

hansis100
2017-06-21

Variables in Page Title

Hello!

This is what I have search for long time. Easy but very good.
I am new in Piwigo and have a some questions:

1) is it possible to get a list of all possible variables that i can use. for example in Page-Header. Here I want to see the name of the album or subalbum. I have tried with %PAGE_TITLE%.

2) is it possible to view the albums in an existing homepage? My be their is an existing sript to list all the albums across api or something else?

3) Are their possibilities in usermanagement, that users (not administrators) can upload images? May be their is a plan in a next version?

Sorry for these questions, but I am searching for an webalbum like piwigo. And my users want to use features like I have mentioned.

rg
Hansi

Piwigo 2.9.1
    Betriebssystem: Linux
    PHP: 5.6.29-nmm1 (Info anzeigen) [2017-06-21 09:44:19]
    MySQL: 5.6.33-nmm1-log [2017-06-21 09:44:19]
    Grafikbibliothek: ImageMagick 6.7.7-10

#2 2017-06-21 10:26:58

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Re: Variables in Page Title

Hi Hansi,

hansis100 wrote:

1) is it possible to get a list of all possible variables that i can use.

In the page banner, you can only use %gallery_title%.

Give a try to [extension by Piwigo Team] Extended Description and see what other "short codes" you can use.

hansis100 wrote:

2) is it possible to view the albums in an existing homepage? My be their is an existing sript to list all the albums across api or something else?

I don't understand what you mean. Of course you can see the list of albums, but that's so obvious I don't think it's your actual question. Can you be more specific? :-)

hansis100 wrote:

3) Are their possibilities in usermanagement, that users (not administrators) can upload images?

Yes, with [extension by plg] Community

#3 2017-06-21 14:27:27

hansis100
2017-06-21

Thank you for answer.

plg wrote:

Give a try to [extension by Piwigo Team] Extended Description and see what other "short codes" you can use.

I have downloaded. But how and where can I insert the code like "short description <!--more--> long description"? I found no help on website.

hansis100 wrote:

plg wrote:

I don't understand what you mean. Of course you can see the list of albums, but that's so obvious I don't think it's your actual question. Can you be more specific? :-)

We have a hompage made with cms. In this cms on a definded site (photos) I want to insert the photo album like with iframe! But I think it's possible to list the albums with an api or an extension in piwigo.
I hope I have explaned it good :)

#4 2017-06-21 14:38:20

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

hansis100 wrote:

Thank you for answer.

plg wrote:

I have downloaded. But how and where can I insert the code like "short description <!--more--> long description"? I found no help on website.

Take a look at this blog post on Piwigo.com: Album description, fine-tuning

hansis100 wrote:

In this cms on a definded site (photos) I want to insert the photo album like with iframe!

Piwigo provides a quite comprehensive API. You can discover the API on the wiki

Board footer