•  » [call for help] Send us your testimonial

#1 2017-12-01 15:39:02

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

[call for help] Send us your testimonial

Hello Piwigo Community,

We're preparing a "testimonials" page on piwigo.org. This new page would collect (positive) feedback on Piwigo. It would mainly be useful to people discovering Piwigo, trying to know if it would fit their needs.

http://piwigo.org/forum/showimage.php?pid=169256&filename=call-for-testimonial.jpg

We're calling you, the Piwigo users, for help: would you like to write a testimonial? Let's say between 20 and 100 words. Here are a few ideas for your testimonial:

* telling how happy you are with Piwigo
* describe how much time it saved you
* say how easy it is to use
* explain what you're using it for
* brag about how many photos you manage
* mention how many years you have used Piwigo so far

Those are just ideas, don't hesitate to be creative ;-)

We are looking for various kind of users : organisations, companies, public sector, schools & universities, pro photographers, families, birds collectors... If possible from all over the world, so please tell us what your country is :-)

If you're OK to take a few minutes, please [send an email] with your genuine testimonial :-) It would really help!

Cheers,

#2 2017-12-01 21:28:54

petitssuisses
France
2013-05-03

Re: [call for help] Send us your testimonial

Done !
Hope there will be many, Piwigo rocks !
Arnaud

#3 2017-12-05 14:12:18

Bill Gowacki

Just want to add my 'props' to the folks at Piwigo for the great product they have put out for their clients. I create a Piwigo photo album for each of the websites I create and walk each client through the 'how to's' of Piwigo, which is very user friendly. I have tried other photo albums in the past and have always come back to Piwigo not just because it's FREE, but because it is honestly.....THE BEST!

#4 2017-12-12 15:21:03

eluminare

Piwigo is simply the best free solution on market for galleries.
In combination with apache basic_auth and due to the big list of plugins everyone will find his favourite piece.

#5 2017-12-19 12:56:20

Stephen White

I have used piwigo on 2 web sites (one public personal and one private organization) since 2013.  I love the feature of being able to cross-link photos to different albums so that 1 picture can be displayed in many different places.  Thanks for doing a great job on this product.  I highly recommend.

#6 2018-05-22 17:16:39

m-prol

This is so crappy!

Cons :

Needs the Synchronization step
    File name and album limitations: the name of directories and files must contain only letters, numbers, ”-”, “_” or ”.”. No blank spaces, nor accentuated characters.
    No flexibility to move/rename your album: if you physically move your pictures/directories, all the data associated (comments, ratings..) are lost during the next synchronization.

Unnecessary restrictions not by FTP but by bad design of Piwigo.

Further:
Capture -> go back is not working.

Have no time to look for another capable picture management software. Damn!

#7 2018-07-30 20:39:49

ckong
2014-12-28

Greetings from Los Angeles California!

I have been using Piwigo for my family's gallery for years.  It's fast, reliable, and has lots of options.  We use it for both photo and videos.  I've integrated videos from YouTube, and mp4's from OneDrive and my own local host.  Instead of being stuck with one layout, multiple themes allows me to pick a web interface to my liking (I actually have 3 available on a drop-down menu I like).  I really enjoy Piwigo, and thank the Piwigo Team and all the Developers for all their hard work.  It's a great product.

Last edited by ckong (2018-07-30 20:42:22)

•  » Announcements
  •  » [call for help] Send us your testimonial

Board footer