Announcement

#1 2005-01-01 18:46:00

Maxm

Simple shopping cart?

I'm almost done with my aerial photo database. Now I'm looking into various order forms for those who could actually be interested in buying some. Do you think that a simple shopping cart / order form will ever be integrated into PWG?

It could be a variation of "Favorites" where one can collect pictures ... but then send them to an order blank. There one could choose between a couple different photo formats/sizes, fill in their shipping address, and zing away the order.

Any chance something like this will appear?

Thanks,
Max

#2 2005-01-01 21:22:46

Sephi
Former Piwigo Team
Suisse
2004-11-28

Re: Simple shopping cart?

I think this will never be "integrated" into PWG.
But what you can do is to find somebody interested by developing a mod to do that.

#3 2005-01-03 19:16:07

Maxm

Anybody out there willing to take this on? Anybody?

Okay, I admit that it may not be a critical mod. I've got a pretty nifty solution in the works that will soon be up and working. It's just that one has to copy and insert the picture numbers into the order form. It would be so much nicer to be able to send a photo direct to an order form....

Thanks for the comeback,
Max

#4 2005-04-12 17:25:38

torode
Paris
2003-07-31

Hi,
I'm trying to use the favorites as shopping cart (virtual basket / panier /caddie ...) to download at once its content in high res (pwg_high).
On line 116 of the /include/category_default.inc.php file, I inserted the following lines:

$totalzip = str_replace("thumbnail","pwg_high",str_replace("./","|/var/www/html/photos/","$thumbnail_url"));
echo "$totalzip";

which echo: |/var/www/html/photos/galleries/SECURITY/pwg_high/bonduelle_20040409_2.jpg|/var/www/html/photos/galleries/SECURITY/pwg_high/bonduelle_20040409_3.jpg
But I have not found a way to pass on $totalzip in category.php or in template/default/category.html.

Would anyone know how to do it?
Thanking you in advance.

Seb

Board footer