Announcement

#1 2019-04-24 16:09:43

sebhid
2019-04-24

Changing the workflow / Required fields when uploading files

Hi!

I've been looking into modifying the workflow of uploading files - to be more specific, I'm trying to make it so that when you upload a mediafile, you could also type in additional details within the property-fields (title, author, tags etc.) of an image during the upload process.

Unsure if this has been asked here before... Didn't find any obvious solutions within the extension-list. Figured I'd throw a shot in the dark here :D

Piwigo version: 2.9.5

#2 2019-04-24 21:00:34

executive
2017-08-16

Re: Changing the workflow / Required fields when uploading files

You already can do most of those things, but tags have to be added later in batch manager.

Last edited by executive (2019-04-24 21:06:28)

#3 2019-04-25 12:17:06

sebhid
2019-04-24

executive wrote:

You already can do most of those things, but tags have to be added later in batch manager.

Thank you for the reply!

That indeed does look like what I am looking for, but for some reason I don't see the photo properties on my upload-page...

I'm unsure if this is supposed to be enabled by default, or if there is a setting that enables these... I feel like I'm missing something obvious here :P

#4 2019-04-25 17:39:01

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

that was the public upload page (community plugin) because i think executive had the same reaction as me : if you're an admin why don't you use the batch manager in global or unit mode, jsut after the upload or even during the upload (if you are upload a lot of pics)? just click on "Recent photos" to get the last uploaded ones

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer