Announcement

#1 2019-06-22 01:40:08

Renka
Australia
2019-06-06

Moving Photos to other album.

Hello,

I have some 200 albums with some 8000 photos. One album is called "Unknown", it's where I store pictures from people that are unknown to me.
My users check these pictures and add names. After that I want to be able to MOVE the photo to the correct album.
There is no simple way as far as I know. I have put the picture in the caddy, then tried to move the photo, but instead of being moved, the photo is simply COPIED to the correct album and remains in the album "unknown". So I deleted it there and, poops, it completely disappeared.
Can someone explain how to MOVE a photo from one album to another?
Normally one would expect a button like copy and cut below the photo and then in the correct album a button "paste".
But maybe I'm completely missing the point, so I count on help from the community.
Thanks in advance.

#2 2019-06-22 07:57:50

executive
2017-08-16

Re: Moving Photos to other album.

Filter & select photos in batch manager. Then use associate/dissociate album.

#3 2019-06-22 12:32:08

Renka
Australia
2019-06-06

Re: Moving Photos to other album.

I have tried all that of course.
I can associate a photo with a new album, but when I try to dissociate it from the original album, it only gives me the name of the new album.
When I click on Edit, it shows both albums, with a 'X' at the end of the new album, but I can't delete (dissociate) the original album.
I can of course move it to the correct place on my pc and then synchronize, but then I loose the comments and attributes.

Board footer