Announcement

#1 2006-08-09 14:35:53

Mangfallgeier
2006-08-09

red-yellow Template

Hello together. At first thanks to the producer of these Picture Gallery those is super. I am about to translate common_lang.php and admin_lang.php into German .That am also no problem.
But has someone a finished red-yellow Template? Or can someone say itself in which file I that to amend can?
Excuse me for my bad english but i come from germany. ;-)

#2 2006-08-09 15:43:08

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

Re: red-yellow Template

About German
Don't start from scratch and start from previous one available here http://phpwebgallery.net/ext/extension_view.php?eid=42

You can use different tools to obtain changes and then you can get a reduced work.
You can translate only common_lang.php in a first time which is for your visitors and members.

About a red-yellow template, we don't have one right now.
But you can do it in few minutes :

1 - duplicate template/yoga/theme/ directory. Theme directory contains all colors directives in css.

2 - in the new themeconf.inc.php on line

'theme' => 'clear',

change clear by the name of the new theme directory.

3 - in theme.css
change #HHH ou #HHHHHH or silver by colours you want ("H" hexadecimal value)
You can be helped for that by any CSS Editor tool.

I you aren't confident enough for that many people here can do one for you.

Thx for your translation and don't forget to plublish it when ready.

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

#3 2006-08-09 15:44:21

mathiasm
Former Piwigo Team
2006-02-06

Using PhpWebGallery 1.6.1, if you want to change colors only, you just have to create a theme.
It's quite simple:
Since yoga/dark uses pictures as background, I think it's better to start with yoga/clear:

1. On your computer, you have the sources of PhpWebGallery (PWG). Here, you go to template/yoga/theme folder.
Copy the clear folder with a new name (red-yellow, for example). You should have template/yoga/theme/red-yellow, containing 3 files.
2. Edit themeconf.inc.php:
Change

Code:

'theme' => 'clear',

with the name of the folder, here it will be

Code:

'theme' => 'red-yellow',

3. Modify the theme.css file as you want.
4. Remember to change the theme in your profile and/or in the default configuration to see the changes

Edit: one minute too late, searching for what local_head is for...

Last edited by mathiasm (2006-08-09 15:45:18)

#4 2006-08-11 10:19:14

Mangfallgeier
2006-08-09

Thank you for the description.

Now I´am ready ! I think i translate all. But at first i publish the translated gallery by our site and my user must me say if it is ok. Then i will be edit some little parts. After that i publish for all . That is natural.

Board footer