The Nicco's plugin NBC_UserAdvancedManager has been upgraded to compatibility with Piwigo 2.x.
The actual plugin version is 2.10.2-b ("b" for beta !) : [extension by Eric] UserAdvManager
What does this plugin do :
Adds option to PWG for managing users
- Send an email confirmation of registration or update to the user.
- Make the user account case insensitive to avoid multi-user creations
- Management of the registration confirmation
- Requires a nickname for guests comments
Please, use with caution ! This is still a beta version !
Last edited by Eric (2011-04-03 16:04:02)
Final stable release 2.10.3 -> [extension by Eric] UserAdvManager
A small bug on path statement has been resolved.
New 2.10.4 release : Bug fixed on updating user profil.
I recommend to disable and uninstall the plugin (not delete!) and then reinstall and reactivate.
New 2.10.6 release : Forgotten old language packs (ISO format for PWG 1.7.x compatibility) have been removed.
I post below the todo list for this plugin. Some of this features have been discussed on French topic. But with the Piwigo 2.x release, many things have changed.
So, feedback and requests are welcome ;-)
**** Todo list ****
-- No validation needed for admins users comments (new trigger needed in comments.php)
-- No single email check for admins (new trigger needed in (functions_user.inc.php ?))
-- Administration page for Confirm Mail
++ Admin tabsheet for Confirm Mail to set options :
++ Setting a delay time with timeout for email confirmation (Timeout = CurrentDate - RegistrationDate)
++ List of users who haven't validated - could be easy to set with groups options : Unvalidated users are in a "Unvalidated" group.
++ List of users with expired validation time
++ List of validates users ? -> Same as "List of users who haven't validated" : They could belong to a "validated" group.
++ Opportunities to take actions on database tables :
++ Re-asking validation (case of non reception of validation email)
++ Force expiration
++ Force confirmation
++ Cleanup expired user's accounts
-- Password control ans enforcement
-- Empty password (done in Piwigo 2.x)
++ Can not be the same as username
++ complexity of the password (Numbers+Lettrers+Low and high case+Special+minimal length)
-- Security : Blocking brut-force attacks !
-- Opportunity to copy a registered user for new user creation
++ new copied user will (or not) belong to the same groups
++ new copied user will (or not) get the same status (visitor, admin, webmaster, guest (??))
++ new copied user will (or not) get the same properties
++ new copied user will (or not) get the same language
... and so on
New 2.10.8 release :
- ConfirmMail page looks better
- Improved code for checking author on guest comments
New 2.10.9 release :
- Bug fixed - Missing english translation
- Bug fixed - Notice on forbidden characters function use
- Bug fixed - Audit on forbidden characters in username didn't work
- Adding of email provider exclusion (like *@hotmail.com) - Warning ! -> Known bug : This feature doesn't work on user profile page. So, already registered users can change their email address to a forbiden one.
Last edited by Eric (2009-06-01 22:57:37)
New small 2.10.9a release :
- Email provider exclusion is no longer case sensitive (if someone fill the email as EMAIL@DOMAIN.COM, it equals to email@example.com or Email@DOmain.Com and so on...)
Last edited by Eric (2009-06-04 21:35:03)
New small 2.10.9b release :
Bug fixed - Home icon wasn't linked to gallery url in ConfirmMail page. If gallery url is not set in Piwigo's admin panel, Home icon will get the pwg root path.
New 2.10.9c release :
Bug fixed -> If Email provider exclusion is set off, new registered user will have a PHP notice on "Undefined variable: ncsemail"
2.10.9d release :
Refining confirmmail.tpl file. The "template" subfolder is now obsolete.
NBC_UserAdvManager project has an entry in bugtracker now. Thx to report your bugs or evolution requests there but not before we discussed them on this topic.
Last edited by Eric (2009-08-09 16:34:41)
New 2.10.9f release : Compatibility bug fixed when used with Dynamic Recent Period plugin