Announcement

#1 2009-06-09 19:39:12

kingkongballs

custom work?

I've downloaded and tried out the gallery and it's nice, however what i need is for images to displayed in a flash image gallery rather than the regular one supplied.
I've tried the cooliris extension which does pretty much what i want, but i would like something a little different.

A few years ago, I worked with a programmer who was able to pull images from a SQL DB and load them into an xml file, from which the images were then displayed in the flash movie.

If anyone can do this and is up for the task, please let me know.

-Yo

forms [[at]] 575dpi [[dot]] com

#2 2009-06-09 23:52:55

tiico
2007-05-29

Re: custom work?

kingkongballs wrote:

I've downloaded and tried out the gallery and it's nice, however what i need is for images to displayed in a flash image gallery rather than the regular one supplied.
I've tried the cooliris extension which does pretty much what i want, but i would like something a little different.

A few years ago, I worked with a programmer who was able to pull images from a SQL DB and load them into an xml file, from which the images were then displayed in the flash movie.

-Yo

Hi,

I have this kind of project in my case. In fact, i want to add a plugin to change the picture navigation (like cooliris and the 3!D elbed wall).
For the moment, the idea is only on my mind and I don't know when I will write this plugin. I hope before summer holidays.

I'll inform you.
for ex, one of the flash integration could show pictures like here (it's only an exemple)
EDIT : Integration on html page with specific xml file here

@+
Tiico

Last edited by tiico (2009-06-10 17:26:44)

#3 2009-06-10 00:14:03

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

tiico wrote:

for ex, one of the flash integration could show pictures like here (it's only an exemple)

Great !! Impressive !

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )
An event, a new gallery ? Plugin Event Cats
My test gallery : Tests Piwigo de Luc
Thanksalot for this beautiful project.

#4 2009-07-07 17:01:03

tiico
2007-05-29

kingkongballs wrote:

-Yo

Hi,

after some works (during night!), I've done the first version of the Flash_Gallery plugin.
[extension by tiico] Flash Gallery
You can test it (this version is in test) but for the moment I've not done the english translation. The language is French...
In thi plugin, you could add some flash module (or integrate others [I will do a tuto for that]). The principe is based on XML+SWF which is parameter on the plugin.

I hope youhHave fun with that.
@+
Tiico

Board footer