Announcement

#1 2009-07-01 02:36:41

quixote
2008-05-10

how to run piclens?

Dumb question, but I just can't figure this out!  I downloaded cooliris/piclens 0.3.4.  Unzipped, uploaded to plugins folder, got into admin, activated the plugin . . . and I'm stuck.  I don't see any options for setting plugin options, or any way to access the features. 

I'm glad it's not just spontaneously doing stuff to my page, but it'd be nice to get at that wall effect!

I do not have the cooliris extension installed in my firefox 3.5.  The last time I tried, it wasn't really compatible yet, and it blew up my install.  Do I have to have it?

Are there some step-by-step instructions somewhere that I've missed?

Thanks!

#2 2009-07-01 06:44:43

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: how to run piclens?

Administration -> Specials -> Plugins -> Cooliris-Piclens

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2009-07-01 14:49:31

quixote
2008-05-10

I needed to restart pwg to activate the options.  :redface:  I was going to say, "I went to plugins, there was nothing there."  But when I restarted just now, of course there it was. 

Just for future reference: is there documentation somewhere?  And if I don't want to use the Cooliris extension for FF, if I understand it right, I can use PWG_Stuff to get some of the effects I want?

Thanks!

#4 2009-07-01 15:05:13

VDigital
Former Piwigo Team
Paris (FR)
2005-05-04

[extension by plg] PWG Stuffs is a tool to get some content blocks for index or picture pages.
One of the default proposed blocks is CoolIris.

Anyway CoolIris might be included elsewhere (I already used it in an Additional Pages by example).
See: Madagascar in music

Piwigo.com: Start and run your own photo gallery. Signup and get 30 days to try for free, no commitment.
8-)

Board footer