#16 2009-07-28 06:32:19

repie38
Former Piwigo Team
grenoble (FR)
2006-05-23

Re: theme plugin

LucMorizur wrote:

Hi ;

I used Theme Switch plugin with only yoga/dark and yoga/clear themes until these last days, it was working nice -- great :-) ! Then I decided to add theme floPure/autumn to my gallery.

So currently in the select box are 3 lines : the first is yoga/dark, the second yoga/clear, and the third floPure/autumn.
I have now the following strange behaviour : when yoga/dark or yoga/clear are the current theme, it is the matching line which is selected in the select box. I mean, if yoga/dark is the current theme, the first line is displayed in the select box. If yoga/clear is the current theme, the second line is displayed in the select box. But if floPure/autumn is the current theme, then yoga/dark is displayed in the select box, as if yoga/dark was the current theme ! Thus when I select yoga/dark in the select box, it is like if I was chosing the current theme, so nothing happens -- the current theme remains floPure/autumn. If I select floPure/autumn, the theme changes to... floPure/autumn ! -- and yoga/dark is displayed in the select box "of course". Only by selecting yoga/clear am I able to come back to yoga/dark.

It can be seen on my gallery of course : http://myr.luc.free.fr .

If there was a solution, I'm interested in it :-) !

Luc

how did you add floPure/autumn icon ? just by adding it to .\plugins\theme_switch\icons\floPure\ ?
(no template extension ?)
I can't reproduce your bug, but I remarked that my icon of floPure/autumn is in first position, unlike yours witch is in last.

(nice icon, would you like to post it here for sharing ?)

#17 2009-10-05 22:58:58

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

(Oops, I had not subscribed to this thread, and I didn't notice there was an answer... sorry.)

repie38 wrote:

how did you add floPure/autumn icon ? just by adding it to .\plugins\theme_switch\icons\floPure\ ?
(no template extension ?)

Yes, exactly. No, no template-extension needed. I read somewhere in the forum (but the french one I think) that you just need to add icons in such a folder, to allow the link for switching to the related theme.

I can't reproduce your bug, but I remarked that my icon of floPure/autumn is in first position, unlike yours witch is in last.

I finally decided to remove the list box, thanks to a trick I need to find back today... because the new version of Theme Switch behaves differently.

But many thanks for having posted a reply, I'm sincerely sorry that my holidays was so nice that I forgot to check here ;-)

(nice icon, would you like to post it here for sharing ?)

Yes, gladly, of course ! How exactly should I share it ? I don't feel I would like to specify clearly an open source licence on it, but if you think it's preferable, please tell. If not, the icon can simply be downloaded from lucmorizur.free.fr/piwigo/plugins/theme_switch/icons/floPure/autumn.gif.

I have to precise that it is just the tree image from Autumn theme that I just resized.

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )
An event, a new gallery ? Plugin Event Cats
My test gallery : Tests Piwigo de Luc
Thanksalot for this beautiful project.

#18 2009-10-05 23:20:22

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Actually I have a problem on theme switch display, after upgrading it to  version 2.0.a : please check on http://lucmorizur.free.fr : with floPure template, the icon is not shown, and behaviour is strange when changing the theme.

I'll continue to investigate ; nevertheless many thanks for your help, if you see something :-) ...

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )

#19 2009-10-06 06:50:00

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

You should notify pab he doesn't subscribe this topic

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#20 2009-10-06 07:17:58

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

ddtddt wrote:

You should notify pab he doesn't subscribe this topic

OK, done ; thanks ddtddt.

#21 2009-10-12 21:42:22

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

LucMorizur wrote:

Actually I have a problem on theme switch display, after upgrading it to  version 2.0.a : please check on http://lucmorizur.free.fr : with floPure template, the icon is not shown, and behaviour is strange when changing the theme.

I'll continue to investigate ; nevertheless many thanks for your help, if you see something :-) ...

this bug is for all other template different to yoga ! => edited sry i don't have this bug anymore
BUT :
Also I prefer to have an option to keep the html list like there was before

Last edited by flop25 (2009-10-12 21:52:23)

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#22 2009-10-12 22:50:39

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

flop25 wrote:

Also I prefer to have an option to keep the html list like there was before

+1

For information, Pavel (pab) tried to reproduce the problem, without success for the moment.

To be honest I begin to suspect some cusomization(s) of mine :-/ ... Alas, I don't have enough time to check that properly currently, so I'm forced to let this problem on standby for a while.

#23 2010-06-21 13:34:43

Paccaud

When theme-plugin for version piwigo 2.1.x ?

#24 2010-09-25 09:11:14

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Paccaud wrote:

When theme-plugin for version piwigo 2.1.x ?

+1
I notify the author of the plugin.

EDIT
What's more, I tested if theme plugin current version works with Piwigo current version (2.1.3 at the time I write this message) :-p ! And it happens it doesn't, the following notice is displayed:
Notice: Undefined index: template in C:\wamp\www\piwigo21\plugins\theme_switch\theme_switch.inc.php on line 29
See attached image for more details.

Last edited by LucMorizur (2010-09-25 09:28:40)

#25 2010-10-01 06:21:37

LadyFirst
Da Nang city
2009-12-09

great plugin , thanks bro

#26 2010-10-04 14:45:54

pab
Translation Team
Czech republic, Ostrava
1970-01-01

Hi,
I've submited new version of theme switch extension which works with piwigo 2.1.* versions.
You cen install it from plugin site http://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=257 and play with it.
Let me know if there are problems.

Enjoy, Pavel

#27 2010-10-04 22:04:03

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Hi pab;

thanks for your update!

_ when
add_event_handler('loc_end_index', array(&$theme_controler, '_flags'), 95 );
is enabled, the text "interface theme" is above the drop-down list (first image), I think it is not the best, was it on purpose?

_ when
add_event_handler('loc_end_index', array(&$theme_controler, '_select'), 95 );
is enabled, the images displayed (second image) are those of the "screenshot.png" files, which are not designed for this usage.

Have a nice dubugging ;-) !

Last edited by LucMorizur (2010-10-04 22:04:43)

#28 2010-10-05 07:19:39

pab
Translation Team
Czech republic, Ostrava
1970-01-01

Hi Luc,
Regarding text above combo box:
Tell me what theme do you use and if the problem is also in english localization.
I tried longer text but wasn't abble to get text above. Try shorter french localization.

Regarding icons:
It needs some more work. take it as an alpha version. I'll try to improove it.

Pavel

#29 2010-10-05 07:45:35

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Hi Pavel;

pab wrote:

Hi Luc,
Regarding text above combo box:
Tell me what theme do you use and if the problem is also in english localization.
I tried longer text but wasn't abble to get text above. Try shorter french localization.

In the image of my previous post, I was using "clear" theme, in french. But as you see in other images attached here, it is the same in english and with "Sylvia" theme.

pab wrote:

Regarding icons:
It needs some more work. take it as an alpha version. I'll try to improove it.

No problem. Take your time!

#30 2010-10-13 13:29:19

pab
Translation Team
Czech republic, Ostrava
1970-01-01

I just released version 2.1.a. I tried to fix announced bugs and improve it a little bit. Version 2.1.a includes also other languages. Thank you for the localisation.

Board footer