Announcement

#1 2010-10-23 14:25:54

alps
2010-10-23

I want start a photo contest!!!

I'm from china ,with poor english.So sorry for that,

I'm searching for a photo contest web source of PHP or asp all around the internet .And I find the piwigo with beautiful UI.

But there are some problem.The registers can't upload their own photo on their onw ablum with PIWIGO 2.1.3,and the user can upload the photo to any ablum~~~can any plugin solve the problem?

besides,I want all the votes of the photo from the ablum of every user plus ,so I can get the sum of the votes what a user's ablum get,then,I can get the sum Divided by the numble of photos in this Ablum.final find out the Quality of every user's ablum,and determine the winner of the photo contest!

can piwigo do that?what plugins do I need to do it?if I can't do with piwigo ,what else can I choose?(I can finge out PHP)

Sorry for my bad english again,appreciate it !!!!!!!

Last edited by alps (2010-10-23 15:20:18)

#2 2010-10-23 21:02:59

grum
Former Piwigo Team
Pantin
2007-09-10

Re: I want start a photo contest!!!

alps wrote:

I'm from china ,with poor english.So sorry for that,

I don't speak english very well too, so, it's not a problem ^_^;

alps wrote:

But there are some problem.The registers can't upload their own photo on their onw ablum with PIWIGO 2.1.3,and the user can upload the photo to any ablum~~~can any plugin solve the problem?

try the community plugin [extension by plg] Community

alps wrote:

besides,I want all the votes of the photo from the ablum of every user plus ,so I can get the sum of the votes what a user's ablum get,then,I can get the sum Divided by the numble of photos in this Ablum.final find out the Quality of every user's ablum,and determine the winner of the photo contest!

can piwigo do that?what plugins do I need to do it?if I can't do with piwigo ,what else can I choose?(I can finge out PHP)

natively you can't.

But information are stored in the database, so, you can do SQL request via phpmyadmin or other database interface to obtain the results...
If you know PHP, you can try to made a plugin.

My pictures with Piwigo, of course !
[ www.grum.fr ]

#3 2010-10-24 03:19:21

alps
2010-10-23

grum wrote:

But there are some problem.The registers can't upload their own photo on their onw ablum with PIWIGO 2.1.3,and the user can upload the photo to any ablum~~~can any plugin solve the problem?try the community plugin [extension by plg] Community

yeah,I've tryed the community,found it can't get a group the permission,so i have to add a permission one by one,that's a pity!!!

grum wrote:

natively you can't.

But information are stored in the database, so, you can do SQL request via phpmyadmin or other database interface to obtain the results...
If you know PHP, you can try to made a plugin.

But I don't just want a result,I want show the rule ,and the result on public,let people can see the vote Process,know the photo contest would be equity,~~~

Last edited by alps (2010-10-24 03:20:52)

#4 2010-10-24 08:14:33

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

Board footer