Announcement

•  » Extensions
  •  » Clean Install Problem with Cooliris & Photo Widget

#1 2011-05-07 11:18:54

phoebus
2010-05-28

Clean Install Problem with Cooliris & Photo Widget

Hi guys im using Piwigo from 2009 after your last updates I had alot of problems so I decide the last 30 hours str8 to make a clean install with your last relase, so my first problem still is when I activate cooliris show me : "Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for ./themes/default/js/jquery.packed.js in /h.../p...../public_html/include/template.class.php on line 1267" I go there and I see :                                     "if ($conf['template_compile_check']) $key[] = filemtime( PHPWG_ROOT_PATH . $this->files[$i] );" then I continue (I just ignore it) and after the settings I see that the wall appears only to a member of the website and the guest cant see it. So from a old backup I find the file jquery.packed.js and I copy that to the destination folder that is above and the message disappear but the problem with guests still exists. Why?

2nd is photo Widget when I activate it I had a message : "Warning: known_script is deprecated jquery themes/default/js/jquery.packed.js in /h.../p....../public_html/include/template.class.php on line 547

Warning: known_script is deprecated colorpicker ./plugins/photoWidget/js/colorpicker.js in /h.../p..../public_html/include/template.class.php on line 547" in that is  "trigger_error("known_script is deprecated $id ".@$params['src'], E_USER_WARNING);" but was working before (I didn't care of the message) then I activate cooliris and now it use cooliris wall to widget's place.
Thanks in advance and I really mean it please help this I cant understand what to do.

#2 2011-05-07 11:24:22

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Re: Clean Install Problem with Cooliris & Photo Widget

have you update plugin and theme ?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#3 2011-05-07 17:54:44

phoebus
2010-05-28

I say that I make a clean install thats with the latest things the system when you try to add something older from your version show a msg

#4 2011-05-08 18:08:46

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

I don't know why [extension by nicolas] photoWidget has been marked as compatible with Piwigo 2.2. Actually it's not compatible. Deactivate this plugin and it should be better.

#5 2011-05-09 03:42:10

phoebus
2010-05-28

Hi, Photo widget is working without cooliris, the problem exists even if you an-check the box to don't be able to "categories" but shows again cooliris. If you unistall photo widget again the wall doesn't appear on the main page except if you login to the website that is more important, I can wait for photo widget to be able for version 2.2.1.

Last edited by phoebus (2011-05-09 03:43:02)

#6 2011-05-11 21:12:21

phoebus
2010-05-28

How is possible to view cooliris wall without be a member to the website?

•  » Extensions
  •  » Clean Install Problem with Cooliris & Photo Widget

Board footer