Announcement

#1 2011-08-31 23:54:00

plg
Piwigo Team
Nantes, France, Europe
2002-04-05

Piwigo release 2.2.5

Hello Piwigo users,

Here comes Piwigo version 2.2.5. This stable version mainly focuses on fixing bugs, see details on the Piwigo 2.2.5 Release Notes. We have also added a small feature: the ability to use a tag or a list of tags as filter in the Batch Manager.

http://piwigo.org/forum/showimage.php?pid=124341&filename=piwigo-2.2.5-batch-manager-tag-filter.png

Follow the automatic upgrade procedure and run the most recent version of Piwigo.

Have a nice upgrade!

--
Piwigo Team

#2 2011-09-04 03:01:44

cosmotopper
1970-01-01

Re: Piwigo release 2.2.5

Just learning Piwigo. This is one of the best integrated, well conceived and carefully implemented CMS I've seen yet. Merci!

Re: Auto Upgrade...

I ran the automatic upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 and while upgrading the plugins, there was at least one error notification, although I'm not sure there weren't several. I would expect some detail on the error to be listed in log somewhere (perhaps the 'history'?) So far, the only history events I've been able to track have been routine postings/uploads, but nothing system related.

Ideally, I would just like a log file somewhere that records admin maintenance operations and their outcomes. This seems pretty obvious to me, so I probably haven't looked hard enough to find it. (I will keep looking.)

Thanks again for this very well-crafted application.

Ted in Portland, Oregon USA

Board footer