Announcement

#1 2011-09-20 07:50:31

JonCarlos

Authorised user unable to see pictures

I have been using Piwigo for about a month now with no problems.  .. Well, until today.  I have uploaded some pictures and gave a friend a logon and password to the gallery.  I granted access to the albums.  He logs on ok, but the page shows no pictures and has 0 photos.

I have checked permissions of the albums, checked his permissions as well and both show that he is granted access.  I even made a group to associate him with it and assigned the group to have permissions.  But, no matter what I do, I cant seem to let him see the pictures. 

I have made another account and the same thing.  It seems my new accounts have this issue now.  All of the old accounts have no problems and they can all see them.  Just new ones.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Piwigo 2.2.5

#2 2011-09-21 19:08:45

JonCarlos

Re: Authorised user unable to see pictures

One other thing I forgot to mention is that when I check the Admin Panel, the user does show that permission has been granted to the album.  Also, when I check the album, it shows that the user has access to the album as well.

It is just when I logon as any NEW user, then log onto the album it does not show the pics.  All the old users see new stuff with no problem.

#3 2011-09-22 06:41:15

JonCarlos

This morning, I went through and removed all of the plug-ins that I have installed hoping it was maybe one of them.  But, still the same issue.  I am not really sure what to do as of this point right now.

#4 2011-10-02 18:24:28

JonCarlos

Has no one seent his before?  Still having the problem.  Trying anything I can not to have to uninstall as I have over 10K photos on the site.

#5 2011-10-02 18:30:57

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

As you look out the batch management

Is the level of Confidentiality is correct?

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

Board footer