Announcement

#1 2011-10-15 00:18:41

regJr
USA Atlanta, Georgia
2011-10-05

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone..

Okay...so I expand via FileZilla then View/Edit.  I find the line that the above is referring to; however, I'm not exactly sure what I'm suppose to delete and or input, ie. "strftime" vs "date-timezone".  If you could please provide me the string and instruct me as to where I'm suppose to either add/ input or copy over exsisting...I would be most grateful.

My site is, www.photos.rellisphotography.com (I'm more than happy to provide you my admin login info.)

Once again, thank you in advance for your help.

Very Best,

~regJr
"I'm not a total web design idiot but I do need some hand holding from time to time." :-)

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/include/smarty/libs/Smarty_Compiler.class.php on line 400

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/admin/intro.php on line 128

Warning: mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/include/functions.inc.php on line 520

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/include/functions.inc.php on line 520

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/admin/intro.php:128) in /homepages/34/d379443066/htdocs/photos.rellisphotography.com/Piwigo/include/page_header.php on line 103

Last edited by regJr (2011-10-15 18:01:58)

#2 2011-10-15 17:41:21

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone..

Hello
it's a well known issue -not only for piwigo- : check [Forum, post 115421 by plg in topic 16354] Errors
best regards

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

Board footer