Announcement

#16 2012-09-18 17:53:15

Kaare
Translation Team
Odense, Denmark
2012-09-17

Re: [da_DK] Dansk - Danish

Being a new user of Piwigo, I've been granted access to the translation tool.  Today I updated many Danish translations in common.lang.php, mostly fixing grammar and spelling, but there is also a few cases of changed words, e.g. "post" and "password" which for some reason weren't translated.

Most noticably, I fixed a mistranslation of the English word "album", which had become "kategori" ("category" in English) in the translation.  Now I notice that this mistranslation must be deliberate, since it is found elsewhere; perhaps the original's wording was changed at some point, but missed in the translation?

I'll continue my "review" on other public strings (i.e. non-admin).

Regards, Kaare

#17 2012-09-18 18:38:51

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

Kaare wrote:

Most noticably, I fixed a mistranslation of the English word "album", which had become "kategori" ("category" in English) in the translation.  Now I notice that this mistranslation must be deliberate, since it is found elsewhere; perhaps the original's wording was changed at some point, but missed in the translation?

Hi :-)

Since piwigo 2.2 "category" Rename into "album" DK isn't upto date

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#18 2012-09-18 20:56:25

Kaare
Translation Team
Odense, Denmark
2012-09-17

ddtddt wrote:

Kaare wrote:

Since piwigo 2.2 "category" Rename into "album" DK isn't upto date

Ah, I thought it was something like that.  Meanwhile I've updated lots of translations and added a few missing ones as I came across them.

Regards, Kaare

#19 2012-09-18 21:03:41

ddtddt
Piwigo Team
Quetigny - France
2007-07-27

I open right on new projet ;-)

You love Piwigo so don't hesitate to participate, learn more on the "Contribute to Piwigo" page. If you don't have much time for contribution, you can also help the project with a donation.

#20 2012-09-20 19:33:13

Kaare
Translation Team
Odense, Denmark
2012-09-17

Is there a good place to put a wordlist for use by translators to Danish? Whilst working on the translations, I've compiled one - it includes various hints, tips and warnings, all of which are in Danish.

Preferably it would be linked to prominently from the http://piwigo.org/translate/language.php?language=da_DK page (and sub-pages), and it also ought to be updateable by the translators themselves.

Regards, Kaare

#21 2012-09-22 15:22:14

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Board footer