Yogie
Translation Team
Germany
2012-07-24

Sensorgraphy.net Gallery

Hi,

I love Piwigo and implemented it here

http://www.foto.joerg.knoerchen.de/inde … lang=en_UK

I tried to get my gallery into the show case now for about half a year but it is still not there I tried it via the plugin and the form on the piwigo.org website.

What I really love and need is the integration of Piwigo and Wordpress, there are two essential plugins that does the trick but both are still not at the final stage to make usage on my live blog environment.

PiwigoMedia
PiwigoPress

The goal for me to name both brilliant plugins as on final stage is when they do work as images out of the WP media library and offer these two topics:

a) successful integration and working in a Wordpress multisite environment
b) behavior of linking images into a post and behave as they would come out of the media library of Wordpress itself (so clicking on the image would it open up in let's say in a fancy box, shutter or thick box etc.)

I know both plugins are under progress and one of it will be rewritten, but to be honest I nearly can't wait to have these ready and in place... :-)

I'd like to say thank you to the entire Piwigo Team and the developers of any plugin. All together make Piwigo a great tool and gallery. Take care, merry christmas and a happy holiday! Looking forward to many new things along with Piwigo in 2013!

Last edited by Yogie (2012-12-21 10:21:53)

Board footer