Announcement

#1 2011-02-06 21:11:43

Janis

[resolved] forgot password

Hi,

Very "funny" thing happened to me. I forgot the password. And I am Webmaster:) I did installation, work for all day around design. Then I decide to log out to see how it looks like from visitor view.  Shit happened when I wanted to log in...

Is there any way to get in? Can I find my (webmaster) user name and password? Hope I don't need to reinstall all platform on server...

Kind regards,
Janis

#2 2011-02-06 22:02:57

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Re: [resolved] forgot password

If you have a phpMyAdmin access to your gallery, navigate to table <pwg>_users, the first entry is your account, the webmaster account. Edit this entry to change its password field (see image attached). Type in a new passord, and choose "MD5" as a function in the drop-down list just next to the password field. Once the change saved, you should normally be able to access to your gallery with your brand new password.

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )
An event, a new gallery ? Plugin Event Cats
My test gallery : Tests Piwigo de Luc
Thanksalot for this beautiful project.

#3 2011-02-08 10:41:30

Janis

ooooo! Thank you LucMorizur!!! You made my day.  Your added pic with explanation really helped.

Regards,
Janis

#4 2011-02-09 09:26:02

LucMorizur
Vienne (Isère) - France
2009-04-30

Janis wrote:

ooooo! Thank you LucMorizur!!! You made my day.  Your added pic with explanation really helped.

Great ! That's the forum purpose :-) . And it might help other people not even needing posting the issue, thus this way you may yourself help them ;-) .

Another thing you can do, is register to the forum, this will avoid you the need to fill in your name and e-mail each time you post, and allow you to click on the "Set this topic as resolved" link in the first message of a registered user topic.

And icing on the cake, it's free ;-) !

Our gallery : Le Site à Nous (a silly name in french, but here I don't care ;-) ! )
An event, a new gallery ? Plugin Event Cats
My test gallery : Tests Piwigo de Luc
Thanksalot for this beautiful project.

#5 2013-01-19 16:40:28

auxchipmunk

Brillent helped me a lot thank you

Board footer