Announcement

#1 2013-06-26 12:18:42

Dom

Mysql problem

I was working with my gallery uploading folders+files and after the syncronization I got an SQL error when I come back to the gallery. Before the syncronization I make a try withouth changing nothing in the database and everything was ok (no error message).
------
The message I get is
Warning:  [mysql error 1030] Got error 28 from storage engine
SELECT c.id AS cat_id, global_rank,
  MAX(date_available) AS date_last, COUNT(date_available) AS nb_images
FROM piwigo_categories as c
  LEFT JOIN piwigo_image_category AS ic ON ic.category_id = c.id
  LEFT JOIN piwigo_images AS i
    ON ic.image_id = i.id
      AND i.level<=8
  GROUP BY c.id, c.global_rank in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/dcodeIMG/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 834
------

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/dcodeIMG/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 181

To understand if the problem is with some files I've empity the galleries folder and now piwigo works again except for the "user administrator" when I try to go there I get this one:
-----
Warning:  [mysql error 1030] Got error 28 from storage engine
desc piwigo_user_infos in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/dcodeIMG/include/dblayer/functions_mysqli.inc.php on line 834
------

The real strange thing is that I run piwigo on my Q-NAP that acts also as server, where I've installed phpmyadmin. Copying all my photos from Q-NAP on my MAC everything works fine. So I really can't understand where the problem is.

Anyone can help me?

#2 2013-06-26 12:25:31

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: Mysql problem

Hello
first google result on "Got error 28 from storage engine" https://drupal.org/node/44160
5sec

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2013-06-26 15:51:07

Dom

Yes I read a lot of post before decide to ask on the piwigo forum.
I've dropped all the table through phpmyadmin and the database where piwigo is installed is now empity.
It's not a problem of space in the db. :(

#4 2013-06-26 16:02:24

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

That's not an issue from Piwigo, that's an error of mysql about itself
You should post in a mysql forum/community

And we can't predict what you did and search, if you don't tell us

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#5 2013-06-26 16:24:25

Dom

I'm sorry if I didn't described well the situation. But I'm fear it is an issue from Piwigo, running it on a QNAP.
I've tried to running the same installation with MAMP on my mac and I don't have any problems. So for sure is a problem linked to the installation on my QNAP. I've posted here hoping someone had the same issue in past. I'll try to solve myself and post the solution here if I'll be able to do it.
thanks.

Board footer