Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » textarea field on photo page

#1 2014-01-25 08:11:03

Marilyn Moore

textarea field on photo page

It would be nice to have a textarea field on the final photo page so that a story can go with the picture.  It would also be nice to be able to include html and such in that field.

http://www.ameighsbabycrochet.com/piwig … category/4

Currently using the added 3 character lines for links, but it would be nicer to have more space such as
100 col and 20 rows  minimum space in the textarea field for input.  Maybe a scroller for longer text?

#2 2014-01-25 10:20:25

mistic100
Former Piwigo Team
Lyon (FR)
2008-09-27

Re: textarea field on photo page

Hello ????

I think you didn't search well
the lines you added are with AddInfo plugin

but by default there IS a textarea : go to the admin page of the picture (from public page, there is a "edit" button, or from Admin->Photo->Batch Manager)

#3 2014-01-26 04:53:55

Marilyn Moore

I am aware of that description area.  It did not meet my need for what I was referring to in my message.  The description is good for what it is meant to do.

However, the 3 add lines [plugin] are ok too for what they are to do.  I find that I can use one of them and put html5 iframe coding therein and it does what I wish to do in addition to the description and addlines functions initially.

Piwigo 2.6.1 version is very good.  Only 3 or so of the themes work with it though -- so I adapted the clear with plugins and css code and all is working well now.  Very nice program.

#4 2014-01-26 04:54:58

Marilyn Moore

Site is AmeighsBabyCrochet.com and I am currently updating it so give it until Monday if you look at it to see what I mean.

•  » Requests
  •  » textarea field on photo page

Board footer