Announcement

•  » Requests
  •  » In need of this plugin/addition to a plugin

#1 2014-03-13 11:18:22

ljjphotography
2014-03-13

In need of this plugin/addition to a plugin

Hi People,

Im new to the piwigo. But I have tried many of the plugins available on here and other places via google search.

I have something Im using at the moment which either needs a feature added or if someone could re-write the plugin to do what I need.

I think this plugin would be of great benefit to alot of people & photographers.

This is what I have at the moment:

1. I am currently using piwigo 2.6.1 and have the "rightClick" plugin activated so people cant steal my pictures.

2. I upload the images with "pLoader" and add a watermark to them automatically when its uploaded to the album.

3. I also have a "paypal shopping cart" plugin activated which allows people to purchase and send money to me through the site.

HOWEVER... My dilemma is, When they purchase a image all the money goes through fine and gets sent to my paypal like it should!
But they dont receive any image automatically! I have to manually send them the image which is kinda pointless.
I would like it so that the original image I uploaded gets emailed to them without the "pLoader" copyright watermark.

Is this possible? Im sure it is!!!

Also if there is already a plugin that is capable of doing this please point me in the correct direction...

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

#2 2014-03-13 11:44:17

flop25
Piwigo Team
2006-07-06

Re: In need of this plugin/addition to a plugin

hi
a new shop plugin has been released for test. maybe you should try it

To get a better help : Politeness like Hello-A link-Your past actions precisely described
Check my extensions : more than 30 available
who I am and what I do : http://fr.gravatar.com/flop25
My gallery : an illustration of how to integrate Piwigo in your website

#3 2014-03-13 12:04:56

ljjphotography
2014-03-13

What is it called? I have looked but cant find anything that does this?

#4 2014-03-13 14:18:44

ljjphotography
2014-03-13

Note,

I have now tried the piwigo shop beta and it only has "french" language. Doesnt seem that easy to setup either, I dont think it does what I need.
Not quite as nice as the paypal shoping cart setup

•  » Requests
  •  » In need of this plugin/addition to a plugin

Board footer